Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Large Image :  Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Description
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Pop-up Waste: Yes
Mirror: Yes Drainage System: Yes
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Color: Customized
Faucet: Yes Installation: Wall-mounted

Product Description:

Our modern Basin Vanity Cabinet is the perfect addition to your bathroom. Designed to be wall-mounted, it features a ceramic basin and a mirror cabinet for additional storage. It also comes with a pop-up waste for easy drainage. With a 2 year warranty, this bathroom cabinet is perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their bathroom with a stylish and functional piece of furniture.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Style: Modern
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet: Yes
  • Washbasin Cabinet: Yes
  • Bathroom Cabinet with Mirror: Yes

 

 

Modern Style and Ceramic Basin Washbasin Cabinet with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 0

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a modern style washroom cabinet with a ceramic basin, which is designed for bathrooms. It is made of high-quality materials, insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. It is certified by Executive officer SIO9001 and has a 2-year warranty. This cabinet is made in Guangdong, China. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and the best price can be provided. If you pay a deposit, your order can be delivered within 30 days. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month.

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is perfect for your bathroom, it has a stylish design and will provide great convenience. It is a great choice for those who want to create a modern and stylish design in their bathroom. The basin vanity cabinet is designed to provide enough storage for daily items, while keeping the bathroom neat and organized. It is also easy to clean and maintain. With its insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen features, you can be sure that your bathroom is safe and well-protected.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is a great choice for a modern bathroom. It is made of high quality materials and has a luxurious look. It has a durable and environmentally friendly space bath cabinet and a ceramic basin. It also comes with a faucet so you can easily use it. The Washbasin Cabinet offers a stylish and functional design that will enhance any bathroom. The ceramic basin and Basin Vanity Cabinet are perfect for any modern bathroom. The Ceramic Basin and Faucet will ensure that your bathroom looks and functions great.

 

Support and Services:

Technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet include:

  • Providing installation instructions
  • Providing maintenance and repair instructions
  • Providing replacement parts
  • Providing troubleshooting tips
  • Providing customer service
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged for shipping in a cardboard box with protective foam material inside. The box is sealed with tape, and a shipping label is attached. The box is then placed in a larger box for shipping. The larger box is filled with packing materials to ensure that the product is protected during transit. The larger box is sealed with tape, and a shipping label is attached.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)