Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System

Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System
Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System

Large Image :  Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System

Description
Feature: Environmental Friendly Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Mirror: Yes
Pop-up Waste: Yes Installation: Wall-mounted
Warranty: 2 Years Style: Modern

Product Description:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for a modern bathroom. It features a sleek style and is made of environmental friendly material. It is waterproof, mildew-proof, fireproof, sunscreen and insect-proof, making it an ideal option for bathroom use. The cabinet comes with a mirror and a faucet, providing a complete solution for your bathroom needs. It is also easy to install and comes with a basin vanity cabinet, giving you more convenience. All in all, this wash basin cabinet is the perfect combination of style and functionality, making it a great addition to any bathroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Style: Modern
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Suitable for Washroom: Yes
  • Suitable for Washbasin Cabinet: Yes
  • Suitable for Bathroom: Yes

 

Wall-mounted Installation Ceramic Basin Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System 0

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an ideal choice for modern washroom decoration. It is certified by Executive Officer SIO9001 and manufactured with high quality materials, offering 2 years warranty. This Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is designed with the Place of Origin in Guangdong, China, ensuring the product is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. The basin is made of ceramic, while the cabinet is available in customized colors. The minimum order quantity is Negotiable and the price is the best. After you pay a deposit of 30%, it will take about 30 days for delivery, and the remaining 70% should be paid before delivery. The monthly supply ability is 10000 sets.

 

Customization:

Customize Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Style: Modern
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom

We specialize in customizing Washbasin Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet and Washroom Cabinet.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with a strong technical support and service. We provide a comprehensive range of services that include product installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair. Our highly knowledgeable technicians can answer all questions and provide the necessary guidance to ensure that our customers get the most out of their products.

 

Packing and Shipping:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged in a cardboard box and shipped via a reliable delivery service. The box contains the cabinet and all necessary parts for assembly. Instructions are included in the box for easy assembly, and all packaging materials are recyclable.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)