Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design
Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design

Large Image :  Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design

Description
Installation: Wall-mounted Basin: Ceramic
Faucet: Yes Warranty: 2 Years
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Style: Modern
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Product Description:

This Basin Vanity Cabinet is the perfect choice for your bathroom. It is made of high-quality materials that make it environmentally friendly and durable. The cabinet is designed with a drainage system and space-saving construction which helps to keep your bathroom looking neat and tidy. It also comes with a 2 years warranty, giving you peace of mind. To top it all off, the cabinet includes a mirror, adding a touch of elegance to your bathroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Style: Modern
  • Washbasin Cabinet: Yes
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet: Yes
Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet - Customized Washroom Cabinet Design 0

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a stylish and modern solution for the bathroom. It combines the washbasin cabinet, bathroom cabinet, and washbasin vanity cabinet in one. It is perfect for any bathroom design. Place of Origin is Guangdong, China and it is certified with Executive officerSIO9001. Minimum Order Quantity is negotiable and the price is the best. Delivery Time is Pay a deposit for 30 days and Payment Terms is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. Supply Ability is 10000 sets per month. It has Pop-up Waste, Ceramic Basin, Mirror and Modern Style.

 

Customization:

Are you looking for a high-quality bathroom wash basin cabinet? Our bathroom wash basin cabinet is the perfect choice for you. It is made from durable and environmentally-friendly materials that provide an elegant and modern look. It comes with a drainage system and a mirror to make your bathroom look beautiful.

This bathroom wash basin cabinet is perfect for any washroom. It has a minimum order quantity of negotiable and the price is competitive. The delivery time is 30 days after the deposit has been paid. We accept payment terms of 30% wire transfer as a deposit and the remaining 70% must be paid before delivery.

Our bathroom wash basin cabinet is made in China and is certified to meet Executive officerSIO9001 standards. We can supply up to 10000 sets per month. This basin vanity cabinet is designed to last, making it a great addition to any washroom.

 

Support and Services:

Technical support and services for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet include:

  • Installation instructions
  • Maintenance and care advice
  • Troubleshooting tips
  • Replacement parts
  • Warranty information
  • 24/7 customer service
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be securely packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during the shipping process. The packaging will include bubble wrap and strong cardboard boxes. We use only reliable shipping companies to ensure product delivery in the shortest possible time.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)