Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years

Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years
Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years

Large Image :  Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years

Description
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Pop-up Waste: Yes Basin: Ceramic
Feature: Environmental Friendly Color: Customized
Style: Modern Faucet: Yes

Product Description:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a stunning and modern vanity cabinet perfect for any hotel, home or bathroom. It comes in a variety of colors and styles to match your decor, and features a drainage system and faucet for added convenience. Our wash basin vanity cabinet is a great addition to your bathroom, allowing you to store all of your bathroom essentials with ease and style. Whether you are looking for a basin vanity cabinet for a commercial project or a luxurious and stylish piece for your home, our wash basin cabinet is a timeless and functional choice.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet

 

Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Pop-up Waste - 2 Years 0

Applications:

This Washroom Cabinet is from Guangdong and has been certified by Executive OfficerSIO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. If you pay a deposit, the delivery time is within 30 days. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. This cabinet has a supply ability of 10000 sets per month. Its style is modern, and it is durable and environmentally friendly. The basin is made of ceramic and there is a faucet as well as a drainage system.

 

Customization:

We offer custom-made service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with following attributes:

 

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Style: Modern
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes

We specialize in customizing Washroom Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet and Washroom Cabinet that meet your needs and requirements.

 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • Free online customer service and technical support via email
  • On-site visits and inspection services available
  • Free replacement parts for any defects in workmanship, materials, or functionality
  • Complete installation of the product as per manufacturer's instructions
  • Warranty covering any manufacturing defects for up to one year from date of purchase
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged in a box with Styrofoam surrounding the cabinet to ensure a safe arrival. It is then securely sealed with tape and shipped out.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)