Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Mirror Included Basin Vanity Cabinet with Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Mirror Included Basin Vanity Cabinet with Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Mirror Included Basin Vanity Cabinet with Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Mirror Included Basin Vanity Cabinet with Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Large Image :  Mirror Included Basin Vanity Cabinet with Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Mirror Included Basin Vanity Cabinet with Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Description
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Feature: Environmental Friendly
Drainage System: Yes Installation: Wall-mounted
Color: Customized Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Basin: Ceramic Faucet: Yes

Product Description:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to any bathroom. This cabinet provides ample space and is both durable and environmentally friendly. It has a built-in faucet and comes with a 2-year warranty, guaranteeing its quality and durability. This sophisticated and stylish cabinet is perfect for the modern bathroom, and its environmentally friendly construction makes it a great choice for those looking to reduce their carbon footprint.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed for long-term use and is made of durable materials that are both stylish and easy to clean. Its versatile design can easily fit any style of bathroom and its sleek design allows it to blend perfectly with the rest of the room. The cabinet is also equipped with a high-quality faucet that is both stylish and functional. This faucet is designed to last for many years and will provide a reliable source of water for any bathroom.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an environmentally friendly option for any bathroom. It is made of recyclable materials and is designed to reduce the amount of energy and water used during its production and use. Not only is this cabinet environmentally friendly, but it is also backed by a 2-year warranty that guarantees its quality and function. This is a great choice for those looking to reduce their carbon footprint and make their homes more eco-friendly.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet
  • Washbasin Cabinet
  • Basin Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for any bathroom decor. It is a wall-mounted cabinet with a ceramic basin, and a pop-up waste. It is made of ceramic, and comes from Guangdong, China, with a Executive officerSIO9001 certification. The minimum order quantity is negotiable. You can get the best price, and pay a deposit for 30 days delivery. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Style: Modern

Mirror: Yes

Name: Washroom Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Installation: Wall-mounted

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Technical Support and Service:

  • 24/7 technical support by phone or online.
  • Guaranteed quality and performance of products.
  • On-site installation and repair services.
  • Regular maintenance and upgrade services.
  • Delivery and return services.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged securely in a cardboard box and shipped with appropriate padding and protection to ensure safe delivery.

The box is fitted with additional padding and bubble wrap to protect the product from any damage during transit.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is shipped using a reliable shipping company that provides tracking information for the package.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)