Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System Yes Nsect-proof

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System Yes Nsect-proof

Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System Yes Nsect-proof
Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System Yes Nsect-proof

Large Image :  Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System Yes Nsect-proof

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with Drainage System Yes Nsect-proof

Description
Pop-up Waste: Yes Mirror: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years Drainage System: Yes
Installation: Wall-mounted Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Style: Modern Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen

Product Description:

This stylish and modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to any home or hotel washroom. It is environmentally friendly and offers a great choice of features such as a built-in faucet and a pop-up waste system. It is a great choice for any bathroom and will add a touch of class and sophistication to any washroom. It is the perfect choice for any washroom vanity cabinet or washbasin cabinet and will provide a great solution to any washroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Style: Modern
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet
  • Basin Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Basin Vanity Cabinet is the perfect addition to any washroom and bathroom. It comes with a ceramic basin, a mirror, and a pop-up waste, making it a great choice for both style and function. It is wall-mounted for easy installation, and the color can be customized to suit the style of your home. With its Executive Officer SIO9001 Certification and Guangdong, China place of origin, you can be sure of its quality. The minimum order quantity is negotiable, and the price is competitive. The delivery time is fast, and you only need to pay a deposit for 30 days. The payment terms are flexible, requiring a 30% wire transfer deposit and the remaining 70% before delivery. With 10000 sets per month of supply ability, you can purchase the Basin Vanity Cabinet with confidence.

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Drainage System: Yes
Why choose our Bathroom Washbasin Vanity Cabinet?

Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is made of high quality material and is perfect for any bathroom. It comes with a basin, mirror, faucet and drainage system. It is certified by Executive officerSIO9001 and is environmental friendly. We offer negotiable minimum order quantity and the best price. You can pay a deposit for 30 days and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We have 10000 sets per month supply ability. Get your own Washbasin Vanity Cabinet now!

 

Support and Services:

We provide technical support and services for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet products. Our services include installation, maintenance and repair. We also provide customer service and troubleshooting, and our customer service team is available to answer any questions or concerns customers may have.

We provide a one-year warranty on our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet products. This warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, and we will replace any defective parts free of charge. If a customer experiences any issues with our products, they can contact us directly and we will always do our best to provide a satisfactory solution.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping of Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

  • The product will be packed in an individual box, with additional bubble wrap to ensure protection during shipping.
  • The product will be shipped in a double-layered cardboard box with appropriate packing materials to cushion it against damage.
  • We ship our products via trusted carriers such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
  • We guarantee safe and secure delivery of your product.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)