Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Large Image :  Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Description
Feature: Environmental Friendly Warranty: 2 Years
Faucet: Yes Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Drainage System: Yes
Basin: Ceramic Style: Modern

Product Description:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect choice for your bathroom. This cabinet is made of high quality ceramic basin, which is durable and environmentally friendly. It is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen, so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable bathroom environment. The spacious design of this cabinet allows you to store your items and make it look neat and tidy. This cabinet is easy to assemble and can be used in hotels, homes and bathrooms. It is ideal for those who want to make the most of their bathroom space and create a comfortable and stylish atmosphere.

The Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is a great addition to your bathroom. It features a sleek and modern design that adds a touch of elegance to your bathroom decor. It is made from high quality materials, making it highly durable and waterproof. The spacious design of this cabinet allows you to store all your bathroom items and make your bathroom look neat and tidy. It also features a fireproof and mildew-proof design, so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable bathroom environment.

The Washbasin Cabinet is perfect for those who want to create a stylish and modern atmosphere in their bathroom. It features an attractive design and is made from high quality materials, making it highly durable and waterproof. The spacious design of this cabinet allows you to store all your items and make your bathroom look neat and tidy. It also features a fireproof and mildew-proof design, so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable bathroom environment.

The Washroom Cabinet is a great solution for those who want to make the most of their bathroom space. It features an attractive design and is made from high quality materials, making it highly durable and waterproof. The spacious design of this cabinet allows you to store all your items and make your bathroom look neat and tidy. It also features a fireproof and mildew-proof design, so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable bathroom environment.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for those who want to create a stylish and modern atmosphere in their bathroom. It is made of high quality ceramic basin, which is durable and environmentally friendly. It is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen, so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable bathroom environment. The spacious design of this cabinet allows you to store your items and make it look neat and tidy. This cabinet is easy to assemble and can be used in hotels, homes and bathrooms.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Style: Modern
  • Color: Customized

 

Customized Washbasin Cabinet Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly 0

Applications:

The Basin Vanity Cabinet is a modern and stylish product designed for bathrooms. It is made of high-quality ceramic and features an environmental friendly and stylish design. It is suitable for both commercial and residential bathrooms and it is ideal for those who want to add a touch of elegance to their bathroom. The Washbasin Cabinet offers an easy to install design and it comes with a pop-up waste and a two-year warranty. It is easy to maintain and it is designed to last for a long time. The Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is available in a variety of sizes and colors and it has been certified by Executive officerSIO9001. It is available at a competitive price and the minimum order quantity is negotiable. Delivery takes around 30 days and payment is accepted via wire transfer, with 30% of the payment taken as a deposit and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. It is manufactured in Guangdong, China and the company is able to supply up to 10000 sets per month.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

We provide customizations for Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Washroom Cabinet with our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Place of origin is Guangdong, China, certified by Executive officerSIO9001. Minimum order quantity is negotiable, and price will be the best. Delivery time is 30 days after making the deposit. Payment term is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We can supply up to 10000 sets per month. Ceramic Basin is a Bathroom Mirror Cabinet, with mirror and pop-up waste. Space Bath Cabinet is durable and environmentally friendly.

 

Support and Services:

 

Our technical support and services for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet are:

  • Providing a 3-year warranty on the product.
  • Providing 24-hour online support.
  • Free repair and maintenance within the warranty period.
  • Professional technical team to provide technical advice.
  • Providing free customized services.

 

Packing and Shipping:

 

Packaging and Shipping of Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged in a brown cardboard box.
  • The box is taped securely with reinforced packaging tape.
  • The package is labeled clearly with product name, size, weight, and destination.
  • The package is shipped via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
  • Once the package is shipped, customers will receive a tracking number.

 

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)