Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution

Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution
Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution

Large Image :  Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution

Description
Warranty: 2 Years Basin: Ceramic
Installation: Wall-mounted Style: Modern
Pop-up Waste: Yes Faucet: Yes
Drainage System: Yes Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Product Description:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a modern piece of furniture for your bathroom. It is designed to provide a stylish and functional storage space for your toiletries and other items. With its strong and durable construction, it also offers all the advantages of being insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. The cabinet comes with a mirror, making it an all-in-one solution for your bathroom. Furthermore, it is backed by a two-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that your purchase is in good hands. Whether you are looking for a new washbasin cabinet or a modern bathroom cabinet with a mirror, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Basin: Ceramic

 

Durable and Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall-mounted Solution 0

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect choice for your washroom. It is made of high-quality ceramic basin, with exquisite craftsmanship and modern style. Its place of origin is Guangdong, China, and it has been certified by Executive officerSIO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable, and you can get the best price for it. The delivery time is 30 days after you pay the deposit. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer for the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month, and it comes in customized colors to suit your needs. It is wall-mounted for easy installation, and it comes with a 2-year warranty. The ceramic basin and bathroom mirror cabinet design make it a perfect addition to any bathroom.

 

Customization:

Customized Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
Feature: Environmental Friendly
Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Installation: Wall-mounted
Warranty: 2 Years

Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is an excellent choice for any bathroom. It is made of durable and environmentally friendly materials, with features such as insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. It is easy to install on the wall and comes with a two-year warranty. Our Bathroom Cabinet is also a great choice for any bathroom, as it is designed to be space-saving and stylish. Our Washbasin Cabinet also has all the features listed above, and it is easy to install on the wall. It is also backed by a two-year warranty.

 

Support and Services:

Technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet include:

  • Installation guidance and instructions
  • Telephone and email support
  • Replacement parts and fixtures
  • Troubleshooting and maintenance
  • Product recall and safety notices
 

Packing and Shipping:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be packaged and shipped in a box made of corrugated cardboard, with the following measures: 46x38x47cm (length x width x height). Inside the box there will be a polystyrene foam to protect the product and ensure it arrives in perfect condition. The box will contain the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet and the mounting hardware.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)