Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror

Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror
Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror

Large Image :  Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror

Description
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Style: Modern Basin: Ceramic
Mirror: Yes Feature: Environmental Friendly
Faucet: Yes Drainage System: Yes

Product Description:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to your hotel, home, or bathroom. This cabinet features a drainage system and an environmentally friendly design. It also comes with a faucet to make your bathroom look modern and sleek. This cabinet is perfect for those who want to create a luxurious and modern atmosphere in their bathroom. It is also easy to install and maintain, making it a great choice for any home or hotel. With its modern design and functionality, this Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is perfect for any bathroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet with Mirror
 

Applications:

The Basin Vanity Cabinet is a perfect choice for any bathroom, with its sleek design and modern look. Place of Origin is Guangdong, China, which is certified by Executive officerSIO9001. The minimum order quantity is Negotiable, and the price is Get the best price. Delivery time is Pay a deposit for 30 days, and the payment term is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month, and it has Drainage System. It has Usage for Hotel, Home, Bathroom. The advantages are Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen. The Color is Customized, and it is Durable and Environmentally Friendly. This basin vanity cabinet is perfect for the Bathroom.

 

Contemporary Wall-mounted Washroom Cabinet with Built-in Mirror 0

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Faucet: Yes

We provide customized services for Washroom Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Customization.

 

Support and Services:

Technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • Providing installation instructions and other related information.
  • Providing product maintenance and troubleshooting help.
  • Providing product warranty and other after-sales services.
  • Providing product design and customization services.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • All items are securely and safely packaged in an appropriate box.
  • We use air bubble wrap and packing peanuts to protect the items during transit.
  • We use a specialized shipping carrier to ensure that the items reach their destination safely and on time.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)