Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof

1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof
1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof

Large Image :  1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof

Description
Color: Customized Pop-up Waste: Yes
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Drainage System: Yes Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Basin: Ceramic Feature: Environmental Friendly
High Light:

1500mm bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

bathroom wash basin cabinet mildew proof

Product Description:

Introducing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet – perfect for hotels, homes, and bathrooms! This Basin Vanity Cabinet is made from quality ceramic, and is designed to provide years of use and reliability. Its modern design and customizable color options make it the perfect addition to any bathroom. Plus, it comes with a 2-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that it will serve you for a long time. So why not add a touch of class and sophistication to your bathroom with the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Style: Modern
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly

 

1500mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Mildew Proof 0

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to any washroom. It is made with quality materials, and its Place of Origin is Guangdong, China. It is certified with Executive officerSIO9001, and it features a Pop-up Waste, Drainage System, Faucet, and Environment Friendly feature. Moreover, it comes with a Ceramic Basin that is perfect for any bathroom mirror cabinet. Its Minimum Order Quantity is Negotiable, and its Price can be obtained at a competitive rate. Delivery Time is around 30 days, and Payment Terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With its Supply Ability of up to 10000 sets per month, this Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is guaranteed to be a great addition to any washroom.

 

Customization:

Customized Wash Basin Cabinet for Bathroom

Our wash basin cabinet is made of durable and environmentally friendly materials, and it is perfect for your washroom.

Features:
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Color: Customized
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Drainage System: Yes
 

Support and Services:

Technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet includes:

  • Inspection of cabinets before shipment.
  • Provide installation instructions and technical support.
  • Provide professional maintenance and repair service.
  • Provide professional advice on product selection and usage.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

The bathroom wash basin cabinet will be packaged in a cardboard carton and bubble wrap for maximum protection during shipping. The carton will be properly sealed and labeled with the product description and tracking information.

The cabinet will be shipped via insured courier with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days.

Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the packaging and shipping of the bathroom wash basin cabinet.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)