Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin

1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin
1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin

Large Image :  1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin

Description
Drainage System: Yes Style: Modern
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Faucet: Yes
Mirror: Yes Warranty: 2 Years
Color: Customized Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
High Light:

1200mm bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

anti mildew bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to any bathroom! This stylish cabinet features a durable construction and is designed to provide an environmentally friendly storage solution for your washroom. The cabinet is constructed from superior materials and is available in a variety of colors to match any decor. The cabinet features a large mirror, a ceramic basin, and is wall mounted for easy installation. Our cabinet is the perfect combination of form and function to add a touch of elegance to any bathroom.

This Washroom Cabinet is ideal for those who are looking for an elegant and functional storage solution for their washroom. The cabinet features a beautiful mirror that is perfect for applying makeup and styling hair. The ceramic basin is perfect for washing hands and face, while the cabinet provides plenty of storage space for all of your bathroom necessities. The wall mounted installation makes it easy to install and ensures that it will fit seamlessly into any bathroom.

Whether you are looking for a Washroom Cabinet with Basin to upgrade your existing bathroom or a Basin Cabinet to create a stylish new look, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice. Constructed from superior materials and designed to provide an environmentally friendly storage solution, this stylish cabinet is perfect for any bathroom. With its sleek design and practical features, it is the perfect addition to any washroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet

 

1200mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Wall Mounted With Ceramic Basin 0

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect combination of luxury and practicality. Its Place of Origin is Guangdong, China and it is certified by Executive officerSIO9001. The Minimum Order Quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. By making a deposit, you can get the product within 30 days. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer as deposit and the remaining 70% should be paid before delivery. The Supply Ability per month is up to 10000 sets. The Space Bath Cabinet is durable and environmentally friendly. It is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen. The color can be customized and it comes with 2 years warranty. The Ceramic Basin is a perfect choice for bathroom mirror cabinet.
 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
  • Style: Modern
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet
 

Support and Services:

We provide technical support and services for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet product. Our experienced customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any queries or issues you may have. We also offer a comprehensive warranty on all our products, ensuring your peace of mind when making a purchase. Additionally, we provide step-by-step installation instructions and helpful tips for optimal use of the product.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping
  • Product: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Packaging:
    • All products are packed with double-corrugated cardboard cartons.
    • Each carton is labeled with product information including product name, weight, and measurement.
  • Shipping:
    • We ship all products via air or sea.
    • We offer door-to-door delivery service.
    • We also accept requests for special shipping methods.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)