Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm

Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm
Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm

Large Image :  Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm

Description
Drainage System: Yes Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Style: Modern Feature: Environmental Friendly
Basin: Ceramic Installation: Wall-mounted
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
High Light:

ceramic basin bathroom washbasin cabinet

,

900mm bathroom washbasin cabinet

Product Description:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an ideal choice for any washroom. It is made of a high-quality ceramic basin and features a drainage system to ensure no water spills over. This cabinet is designed to be environmentally friendly, using materials that are insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen. The faucet is also included for convenience. This washroom cabinet is perfect for a bathroom or washroom, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a basin vanity cabinet.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Color: Customized
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Highlight: Washbasin Cabinet, Washroom Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet with Faucet, Wall-mounted Cabinet

 

Customized Ceramic Basin Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet 900mm 0

Applications:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect addition to any washroom. It is made in Guangdong, China and is certified by Executive officerSIO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. Delivery time is usually 30 days and the payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month. It has a ceramic basin and comes with a drainage system and a faucet. It is wall-mounted for easy installation.

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Style: Modern
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with Executive officerSIO9001 certification and is extremely durable and environmentally friendly. It features a modern design with a drainage system and is available in a variety of sizes. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and the price is highly competitive. Delivery usually takes 30 days, and payment is accepted via wire transfer. This product comes with a two year warranty.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet offers technical support and service to help ensure the best experience with your product. Our team is available to answer any questions you may have to help you get the most out of your purchase. We offer installation instructions, troubleshooting tips, and warranty information to ensure your product is working properly and to the highest standard.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be packaged in a box made of cardboard. The box will be taped shut for extra security. It will be shipped with standard ground shipping and will usually arrive within 5-7 business days.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)