Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Mirror Included 750mm Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet Personalized Customization

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Mirror Included 750mm Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet Personalized Customization

Mirror Included 750mm Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet Personalized Customization
Mirror Included 750mm Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet Personalized Customization

Large Image :  Mirror Included 750mm Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet Personalized Customization

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Mirror Included 750mm Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet Personalized Customization

Description
Mirror: Yes Drainage System: Yes
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Faucet: Yes
Installation: Wall-mounted Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Style: Modern Feature: Environmental Friendly
High Light:

750mm wash basin vanity cabinet

,

personalized customization wash basin vanity cabinet

Product Description:

Our Basin Vanity Cabinet is a perfect addition to any Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, or Bathroom Cabinet. It has a wide range of uses in hotels, homes, and bathrooms. It is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen so that you can use it with confidence. It is made of durable and environmentally friendly material and has a two-year warranty. Moreover, it has a faucet that can be used conveniently. With our Basin Vanity Cabinet, you can enjoy a safe and comfortable bathroom experience.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet: Yes
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet: Yes
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect solution for any modern bathroom. It comes with an Executive officerSIO9001 certification, ensuring durability and quality. Its place of origin is Guangdong, China, and its minimum order quantity is negotiable. Get the best price for this product, and pay a deposit for 30 days delivery time. Payment terms require a 30% wire transfer deposit, with the remaining 70% due before delivery. Supply Ability is up to 10000 sets per month. This cabinet is customizable, and comes in a stylish modern design. It is also durable and environmentally friendly. Plus, it comes with a pop-up waste, making it the perfect choice for your bathroom.

 

Customization:

Customized Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen

We offer customized services for our wash basin cabinet. Our products are made in Guangdong, China, certified by Executive officerSIO9001 and come with a negotiable minimum order quantity. With a deposit of 30 days, you can get the best price and pay with wire transfer. 30% of the payment will be taken as deposit and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We can supply up to 10000 sets per month. Our space bath cabinet is durable and environmentally friendly and comes with a bathroom mirror cabinet and mirror. The color and design can be customized. As for the advantages, our products are insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen.

 

Support and Services:

We provide technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

Our technical support team is available 24/7 to address any issues you may have with the product. We will also help you troubleshoot any problems you may encounter during installation and use. We will also provide advice on cleaning and maintenance of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

Our customer service team is also available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the product. We will also help you with any returns or exchanges you may need to make. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to ensure your satisfaction.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping of Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be carefully packaged in an individual box, with protective foam cushioning inside. The box will be sealed with tape for extra security. The cabinet will be shipped to your address via the most reliable and cost-effective courier service available.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)