Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Modern 600mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized With Pop Up Waste

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Modern 600mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized With Pop Up Waste

Modern 600mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized With Pop Up Waste
Modern 600mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized With Pop Up Waste

Large Image :  Modern 600mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized With Pop Up Waste

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Modern 600mm Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized With Pop Up Waste

Description
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Mirror: Yes Basin: Ceramic
Style: Modern Feature: Environmental Friendly
Color: Customized Drainage System: Yes
High Light:

600mm bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

customized modern bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect addition to any bathroom. It can be wall-mounted for easy installation and offers 2 year warranty. With modern design, it's perfect for hotel, home and bathroom. It also includes a faucet for convenience. The washbasin cabinet is made of premium materials for long-lasting use and features a sleek design, perfect for modern bathrooms. With a basin vanity cabinet, you can easily keep your bathroom neat and organized.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Washbasin Cabinet: Durable and Sturdy
  • Bathroom Cabinet: Stylish and Functional
  • Mirror Cabinet: Stylish and Practical
 

Applications:

The Washbasin Cabinet with Basin Vanity Cabinet is an ideal choice for bathrooms that are looking for a modern and stylish look. This wall-mounted basin vanity cabinet is made from high-quality material with a ceramic basin and a customized color, making it an attractive alternative for any home. With a Executive officerSIO9001 certification, you can be sure that this product is of top quality, and with a negotiable minimum order quantity, you can get the best price possible. To order, simply pay a deposit for 30 days and then 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a 10000 sets per month supply ability, you can be sure that your product will arrive in time. This basin vanity cabinet also comes with a faucet and drainage system to ensure that your bathroom is easy to use and maintain.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is available in a variety of styles and sizes to meet your needs. It is made in Guangdong, China, and certified by Executive officers SIO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable, and you can get the best price. Delivery time is about 30 days after you pay the deposit. Payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We can supply up to 10000 sets per month. The warranty is 2 years. This space bath cabinet is durable and environmentally friendly. It also comes with a faucet and a pop-up waste, and the color can be customized.

 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

We provide technical support and service for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our expert team is available to answer any questions that you may have. We are committed to providing a comprehensive customer service experience.

If you have any product issues or need help with installation, our technical support team is here to help. We can help troubleshoot any issues you might have, provide guidance on installation, and answer any product-related questions. We will also provide advice on how to maintain and care for your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

Our customer service team is available to assist with any other inquiries you may have. We are here to answer your questions and help with any other issues you may experience. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and will strive to ensure your satisfaction.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

This product will be packed in a box with foam protection to secure the item during shipping. The box will be sealed with adhesive tape. The product will be shipped by express delivery service.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)