Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Space 900mm Bathroom Mirror And Cabinet 2 Years

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Space 900mm Bathroom Mirror And Cabinet 2 Years

Space 900mm Bathroom Mirror And Cabinet 2 Years
Space 900mm Bathroom Mirror And Cabinet 2 Years

Large Image :  Space 900mm Bathroom Mirror And Cabinet 2 Years

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Space 900mm Bathroom Mirror And Cabinet 2 Years

Description
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Mirror: Yes
Color: Customized Pop-up Waste: Yes
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Basin: Ceramic
High Light:

900mm bathroom mirror and cabinet

,

Insect proof bathroom mirror and cabinet

Product Description:

This Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is the perfect addition for your bathroom. It is made from durable and environmentally friendly materials, and is designed to be insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen. The cabinet also comes with a built-in drainage system and a mirror, so you don't need to worry about any water spills. And it comes with a 2-year warranty, allowing you to enjoy a worry-free use. This Basin Vanity Cabinet is a great choice for those who want their bathroom to look stylish and modern, while being practical and functional.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
  • Color: Customized
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Washbasin Cabinet: N/A
  • Washroom Cabinet: N/A
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect choice for your bathroom. It comes from Guangdong, China with Executive OfficerSIO9001 certification, and the minimum order quantity is negotiable. You can get the best price with a deposit of 30 days. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month and the color can be customized. The ceramic basin and bathroom mirror cabinet is modern in style and has a drainage system.

 

Customization:

Customized Services for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen

As a reliable Basin Vanity Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet and Basin Vanity Cabinet Manufacturer, we are committed to providing excellent services for our customers.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Technical Support and Services

We provide comprehensive technical support and services for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our team of experienced professionals can assist you with any technical issue you may have.

  • Installation and troubleshooting
  • Product customization
  • Maintenance and repair
  • Guidance on replacement parts
  • Software updates

If you have any questions or concerns about our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you find the perfect solution for your needs.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be packaged in a cardboard box and secured with bubble wrap and packing peanuts for protection. It will be shipped via a reputable courier with an estimated delivery time of 5-7 business days.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)