Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Drainage System Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 900mm Modern Style

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Drainage System Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 900mm Modern Style

Drainage System Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 900mm Modern Style
Drainage System Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 900mm Modern Style

Large Image :  Drainage System Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 900mm Modern Style

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Drainage System Bathroom Mirror Cabinet 900mm Modern Style

Description
Installation: Wall-mounted Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Basin: Ceramic Drainage System: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Color: Customized Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
High Light:

drainage system bathroom mirror cabinet 900mm

,

modern style bathroom mirror cabinet 900mm

,

wall mounted bathroom cabinet with mirror

Product Description:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect addition to any hotel, home or bathroom. Its modern design and pop-up waste feature make it an ideal choice for a stylish and elegant space. This basin vanity cabinet is made of high-quality materials, providing not only a durable and long-lasting product but also an environmentally friendly one. The ceramic basin is extremely elegant and stylish, making it a great addition to any washroom cabinet. This basin cabinet is also very easy to install and maintain, making it a great choice for those looking for a washbasin vanity cabinet.

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet Mirror

 

Applications:

 

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a stylish and practical choice for your bathroom. Place of Origin is Guangdong, China and it is certified by Executive officerSIO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. Delivery time is 30 days after you pay a deposit. Payment terms is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The supply ability is 10000 sets per month and warranty is 2 years. The style is modern with ceramic basin and customized color. This bathroom cabinet is suitable for hotel, home and bathroom.

This Basin Vanity Cabinet is perfect for any bathroom. Its modern design and ceramic basin make it a great addition to your bathroom. It is ideal for hotel, home and bathroom. It features a stylish design and a wide selection of colors that can be customized to match your bathroom decor. The cabinet is also certified by Executive officerSIO9001, and it comes with a two year warranty. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. Delivery time is 30 days after you pay a deposit. Payment terms is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10000 sets per month, this Bathroom Cabinet is a great choice for any bathroom.

This Washroom Cabinet is the perfect choice for any bathroom. It features a modern design and ceramic basin. The cabinet is certified by Executive officerSIO9001 and comes with a two year warranty. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. Delivery time is 30 days after you pay a deposit. Payment terms is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10000 sets per month, this Hotel Cabinet is a great choice for any bathroom. It is also suitable for home and bathroom.

This Home Cabinet is perfect for any bathroom. It features a modern design and ceramic basin. The cabinet is certified by Executive officerSIO9001 and comes with a two year warranty. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and you can get the best price. Delivery time is 30 days after you pay a deposit. Payment terms is 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10000 sets per month, this Bathroom Mirror Cabinet is a great choice for any bathroom. It is also suitable for hotel, home and bathroom.

 

Customization:

 

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Customized Service
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Style: Modern
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Keywords: Basin Vanity Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet, Washroom Cabinet, Wall-mounted Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet

 

Support and Services:

 

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

We offer a comprehensive technical support and service for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our team of experts is available to assist you with any technical issues that you may have, and they are always available to answer any questions that you may have.

We provide a full repair and maintenance service for any faults that occur with our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, and our technicians are qualified to deal with any kind of issue. We also have a technical hotline, which is available 24/7 should you need any assistance with your product.

If you are not happy with your product, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee should you change your mind or are not satisfied with the product. We also provide a 1-year warranty on all of our products.

 

Packing and Shipping:

 

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • The product will be packed in a 5-ply cardboard box.
  • The product will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
  • We use secure and reliable delivery services.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)