Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Grey Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Sink Vanities Mirror Included

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Grey Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Sink Vanities Mirror Included

Grey Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Sink Vanities Mirror Included
Grey Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Sink Vanities Mirror Included

Large Image :  Grey Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Sink Vanities Mirror Included

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Grey Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Sink Vanities Mirror Included

Description
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop-up Waste: Yes
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Drainage System: Yes
Feature: Environmental Friendly Faucet: Yes
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Basin: Ceramic
High Light:

ceramic basin modern bathroom sink vanities

,

mirror included modern bathroom sink vanities

Product Description:

Introducing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, the perfect addition to any bathroom. Crafted from high quality, durable materials, this washbasin cabinet is designed to provide years of service. Its pop-up waste feature adds convenience and efficiency to your daily routine, while the ceramic basin and customized color provide a stylish look. Not only is this washbasin cabinet attractive and functional, it also offers a number of features and advantages. Our environmentally friendly washbasin cabinet is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen, meaning that it is designed to stand up to the toughest of conditions. It is also easy to clean and maintain, making it the ideal choice for anyone looking for a basin vanity cabinet or basin cabinet for their bathroom. Invest in our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet today and enjoy the benefits of an attractive, functional, and environmentally friendly basin cabinet for years to come.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Style: Modern
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect vanity cabinet for any hotel, home or bathroom. It is made in Guangdong, China and certified by Executive officerSIO9001. The negotiable minimum order quantity and the best price makes it an excellent option for your bathroom. The delivery time is 30 days after paying the deposit and the payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. It has a supply ability of 10000 sets per month. It comes with a mirror and the color is customizable. It comes with a 2 year warranty and a faucet. Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for any bathroom!

 

Customization:

Customize your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet with us. Our Bathroom Vanity Cabinet is made with high quality materials and designed with a mirror to help you look your best. The Place of Origin is Guangdong, China, and it is certified with Executive officerSIO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and the price is unbeatable. The delivery time is 30 days after the deposit is paid. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We have the ability to supply 10000 sets per month. The faucet is included and it is suitable for hotel, home, and bathroom. It also comes with a 2-year warranty and you can customize the color. The ceramic basin is included as well.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Technical Support and Service

We provide technical support and service for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet to ensure you are getting the best experience out of your product.

  • We provide diagnostic and repair services for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.
  • Our technical support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
  • We offer a 1-year warranty on all parts and labor for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.
  • We provide installation and setup services for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.
  • We provide a complete user guide to help you get the most out of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping of Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged with recycled materials and shipped in a cardboard box. All shipping materials are recyclable, and all products are inspected before shipping out. The package includes instructions on how to assemble the product and a one-year warranty.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)