Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Customized Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Materials

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Materials

Customized Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Materials
Customized Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Materials

Large Image :  Customized Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Materials

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Customized Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Materials

Description
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Mirror: Yes Warranty: 2 Years
Faucet: Yes Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Pop-up Waste: Yes Installation: Wall-mounted
High Light:

mildew proof bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

eco friendly bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to any modern bathroom, hotel, or home. With its sleek and modern design, this Washbasin Vanity Cabinet will make any space look stylish and inviting. It is wall-mounted for easy installation and provides plenty of storage for all your bathroom essentials. This Washroom Cabinet features insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen properties, making it a durable and reliable choice. With its pop-up waste, you can easily access and clean the pipes out. Rest assured that this Bath Vanity Cabinet is of the highest quality and backed by a 2-year warranty.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Bathroom Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Environmental Friendly
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect choice for any bathroom. It is designed with a basin vanity cabinet, bathroom cabinet, and a basin vanity cabinet that ensures maximum functionality and convenience. It is made of high-quality material from Guangdong, China and is certified with Executive officerSIO9001. The price is negotiable and you can get the best price available. Delivery time is only 30 days after making a deposit. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10,000 sets per month, you can be assured that the product you get is of the highest quality. A 2 year warranty is also included with the product. The ceramic basin and bathroom mirror cabinet have a wall-mounted installation and a mirror and a faucet are included.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Place of Origin:

Guangdong, China

Certification:

Executive OfficerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity:

Negotiable

Price:

Get the best price

Delivery Time:

Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms:

30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability:

10000 sets per month

Installation:

Wall-mounted

Drainage System:

Yes

Warranty:

2 Years

Mirror:

Yes

Highlighted Keywords:

Bathroom Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Washroom Cabinet, Wash Basin Cabinet

 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:
1. Provide professional installation and after-sales service.
2. Offer a 24/7 online technical support service available through email, telephone and live chat.
3. Regularly inspect and maintain the product to ensure its quality and performance.
4. Ensure prompt resolution and resolution of customer inquiries and complaints.
5. Provide training and education to ensure customers are well-informed on the product’s features and benefits.
6. Offer warranty for the product and replacement parts in case of defects.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • The package will be wrapped in thick plastic wrap.
  • The package will be packed in a strong, reinforced cardboard box.
  • The package will be shipped through a reliable courier service.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)