Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Long Lasting Performance

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Long Lasting Performance

Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Long Lasting Performance
Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Long Lasting Performance

Large Image :  Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Long Lasting Performance

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Ceramic Basin Modern Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Long Lasting Performance

Description
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly Mirror: Yes
Drainage System: Yes Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Warranty: 2 Years Pop-up Waste: Yes
High Light:

ceramic basin modern bathroom mirror cabinet

,

long lasting modern bathroom mirror cabinet

Product Description:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a luxurious and modern addition to any bathroom. The cabinet is made with high-quality materials for durability and is designed with a ceramic basin and faucet for an elegant look. The drainage system is included and is environmentally friendly for an added benefit. Not only does it look great, but it also comes with a two-year warranty for added peace of mind.

This Washbasin Cabinet is the perfect bathroom vanity solution for those wanting to make their bathroom look stylish. It includes a ceramic basin, faucet, and drainage system, all combined to provide a modern and luxurious look. It is a perfect solution for those wanting to upgrade their bathroom with a new and stylish Washbasin Vanity Cabinet.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washbasin Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet
 

Applications:

A Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is an essential item for any bathroom, and its quality and durability should not be neglected. This Bathroom Cabinet is made of high-quality materials and originates from Guangdong, China. It is certified by Executive OfficerSIO9001 and comes with a minimum order quantity of Negotiable. You can get the best price for this product. By paying a deposit, you can get it delivered within 30 days. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10000 sets per month, this cabinet is also equipped with a pop-up waste and a ceramic basin. Its modern style and additional advantages like insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen make it a great choice for any bathroom. It is also easy to install, with a wall-mounted design.

 

Customization:

Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Style: Modern
Drainage System: Yes
Mirror: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years

Keywords:Bathroom Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Washroom Cabinet, Customized Cabinet

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet technical support and service includes:

  • A 24-hour customer service hotline and email support service for users.
  • An online technical support center with detailed documentation and product information.
  • A professional installation and maintenance team.
  • Regular product updates and upgrades.
  • A warranty policy that covers parts and labor.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be shipped in a sturdy cardboard box with an internal foam lining and secure outer packaging. The box will be clearly labelled with the product’s name and dimensions, along with a warning to handle with care. The box will also include all necessary installation instructions and any relevant warranty information.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)