Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Mirror Included Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Spaces

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Mirror Included Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Spaces

Mirror Included Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Spaces
Mirror Included Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Spaces

Large Image :  Mirror Included Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Spaces

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Mirror Included Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Spaces

Description
Faucet: Yes Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Basin: Ceramic Warranty: 2 Years
Drainage System: Yes Mirror: Yes
Installation: Wall-mounted Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
High Light:

mirror included bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

fire proof bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

Introducing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, a modern and stylish piece of furniture that is not only beautiful, but also environmentally friendly. This wall-mounted cabinet is designed to provide the perfect addition to any bathroom, and its customizable color allows you to find the perfect match for your own personal style. Not only will it provide a great storage space for all of your bathroom essentials, but its sleek and contemporary design will also add a unique touch to your space. The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect way to upgrade your bathroom and give it a modern and stylish makeover.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Washroom Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
 

Applications:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is sourced from Guangdong, China and it is certified by Executive officers ISO9001. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and it is offered at a competitive price, so customers can get the best deal. The delivery time is usually 30 days after paying the deposit. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. This product has a supply ability of 10000 sets per month. It is suitable for usage in hotel, home and bathroom. The color of the cabinet is customizable and it is made of environmental friendly material. A ceramic basin and a mirror cabinet are included. The style is modern and contemporary.

 

Customization:

Customized Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Color: Customized
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Style: Modern
  • Warranty: 2 Years

Our custom designed Basin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet and Washbasin Cabinet are designed with quality, style and functionality in mind. Our products are made from high quality materials and are designed to last. With our custom designed solutions, you can get the perfect look and feel to your bathroom. With our wide selection of colors, designs and styles available, you can find the perfect solution for your bathroom.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Technical Support and Service

We provide professional technical support and services for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our dedicated team is available to provide you with the best advice and assistance.

We are committed to providing high-quality product support and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. Our technical team is available to help you with any installation or maintenance questions you may have.

We also offer a comprehensive warranty on all of our products. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.

If you have any questions or concerns about the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

 

Packing and Shipping:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be packaged in a cardboard box and secured with bubble wrap. It will be shipped in a box that is large enough to fit the product with ample padding to protect it during transit.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)