Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Environmental Friendly Large Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Ceramic Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Environmental Friendly Large Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Ceramic Basin

Environmental Friendly Large Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Ceramic Basin
Environmental Friendly Large Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Ceramic Basin

Large Image :  Environmental Friendly Large Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Ceramic Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Environmental Friendly Large Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Ceramic Basin

Description
Faucet: Yes Color: Customized
Drainage System: Yes Basin: Ceramic
Pop-up Waste: Yes Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Installation: Wall-mounted Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
High Light:

environmental friendly large bathroom mirror cabinet

,

ceramic basin large bathroom mirror cabinet

Product Description:

This Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is perfect for your bathroom. It features a ceramic basin for durability and environmental friendliness. The wall-mounted design makes it easier to install and the space bath cabinet is spacious and convenient for storage. It also comes with a faucet, so you can easily access the water you need. This cabinet is ideal for any washroom, bathroom, or vanity, providing you with the convenience you need to keep your space organized and neat.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Washbasin Cabinet: Washroom Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
 

Applications:

Are you looking for a modern and stylish Washbasin Cabinet for your bathroom? Look no further! Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is made with high-grade ceramic basins, insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen materials, and features a stylish mirror and a pop-up waste for convenience. It is a great addition to any home or office!

Our Washbasin Cabinet is certified by Executive officers SIO9001, and can be ordered in any number. The price is unbeatable and delivery time is within 30 days after deposit. We provide flexible payment terms - 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. Moreover, with our strong production capability and supply ability of 10,000 sets per month, you can trust that your needs will be met quickly and efficiently.

If you are looking for a great addition to your bathroom, the Washbasin Cabinet from our company is the perfect choice. Place your order now for a modern, stylish, and high-quality product that will last!

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Space Bath Cabinet: Durable and Environmentally Friendly

Installation: Wall-mounted

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Pop-up Waste: Yes

Basin: Ceramic

We provide custom-made washroom cabinet, washbasin vanity cabinet and bathroom cabinet with high quality, durable and environmentally friendly materials. All of our products have excellent installation and environmental friendly features.

 

Support and Services:

Technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet include:

  • 24/7 telephone and online technical support.
  • Online troubleshooting guides and video tutorials.
  • Free replacement parts.
  • On-site maintenance service.
  • Warranty extension service.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

All orders of Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet are securely packaged and shipped in cardboard boxes or crates with bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery. Shipping costs vary depending on the size and weight of the order, and the destination.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)