Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Space Saving Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish Modern With Pop Up Waste

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Space Saving Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish Modern With Pop Up Waste

Space Saving Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish Modern With Pop Up Waste
Space Saving Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish Modern With Pop Up Waste

Large Image :  Space Saving Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish Modern With Pop Up Waste

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Space Saving Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish Modern With Pop Up Waste

Description
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Faucet: Yes
Style: Modern Warranty: 2 Years
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Pop-up Waste: Yes Mirror: Yes
High Light:

bathroom wash basin cabinet space saving

,

stylish modern bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

Our Washbasin Cabinet is a perfect choice for modern bathroom, hotel, and home. It is made of high-quality material, which is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen. It is designed for easy installation, convenient use, and long-term service. It also comes with a 2-year warranty to ensure your satisfaction. Featuring a drainage system, it is a perfect combination of efficiency and modernity, and will add a unique and luxurious touch to your living space. Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is an ideal choice for your bathroom, giving it a modern and stylish look. With its unique design, it is not only beautiful but also functional and durable. Moreover, it is easy to clean and maintain. And it is also a perfect choice for those who want to upgrade their bathroom with a luxury and modern look. Our Bathroom Cabinet is the perfect combination of practicality, durability, and modern style. It is easy to install, easy to use, and provides ultimate convenience and reliability. It is also waterproof, mildew-proof, fireproof and insect-proof, so you can rest assured that it will last for a long time. And it comes with a 2-year warranty, so you can be sure of its quality.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly, Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Style: Modern
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet with Faucet
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet: A Perfect Fit for Every Washroom

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect fit for every washroom that needs modern and stylish cabinets. Featuring a ceramic basin and a mirrored cabinet, these cabinets are guaranteed to look good and to last for years to come. With an environmental friendly design, these cabinets are the perfect choice for any home or business.

Made in Guangdong, China, these cabinets are certified Executive officerSIO9001 and are available for a minimum order quantity of any amount. The price of these cabinets is unbeatable and they can be delivered within 30 days after a deposit has been received. Payment is accepted via wire transfer and the deposit is 30%, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10,000 sets per month, you can be sure to get your cabinets quickly and easily.

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for any washroom or bathroom. The stylish design and mirrored cabinet makes it a great addition to any room. With an environmental friendly design, it is sure to last for years to come.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Style: Modern

We offer a variety of customized services for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, including washbasin cabinet, washbasin cabinet with pop-up waste, etc. for hotels, homes, and bathrooms. All our products are eco-friendly and have a modern style with ceramic basins. Place an order with us to get the best price, and we guarantee a delivery time of 30 days after paying a deposit. Payment terms are 30% as a wire transfer deposit and 70% before delivery. We can supply 10000 sets per month.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet technical support and services include:

  • Free consultation on installation and maintenance
  • Online support for product assembly and troubleshooting
  • Ongoing technical support
  • Replacement parts and warranties
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is typically packaged in a cardboard box with bubble wrap for protection. We use a reliable courier service to ensure fast and secure delivery.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)