Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Functional White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Functional White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Functional White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Ceramic Basin
Functional White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Large Image :  Functional White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Functional White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Description
Basin: Ceramic Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Warranty: 2 Years Installation: Wall-mounted
Feature: Environmental Friendly Color: Customized
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
High Light:

functional white bathroom mirror cabinet

,

ceramic basin white bathroom mirror cabinet

Product Description:

This Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is a great addition to any bathroom. It has a sophisticated design that features a ceramic basin and a drainage system. This basin vanity cabinet also comes with a pop-up waste for easy draining. It comes with a 2-year warranty and is suitable for hotel, home and bathroom use. This washroom cabinet is the perfect way to spruce up your washbasin cabinet!

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Style: Modern
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Color: Customized
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
 

Applications:

Introducing the perfect addition to your washroom, the Washroom Cabinet with Washbasin Cabinet! Place of Origin is Guangdong, China, and with Executive officerSIO9001 Certification, you can be sure you are getting the best quality. Minimum order quantity is negotiable, and you can get the best price. Delivery time is 30 days after you pay a deposit, and payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer taken as a deposit, and the remaining 70% before delivery. With an impressive supply ability of 10000 sets per month, this Washroom Cabinet is stylish and modern. It is also environmental friendly, featuring a faucet and ceramic basin, as well as a mirror cabinet and space bath cabinet. It is also durable and environmentally friendly.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes

We provide customized service for Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet with Mirror, Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet.

 

Support and Services:

We provide technical support and service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our experienced technicians will help you with installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the product. We also provide preventive maintenance services to ensure that your product is running optimally. In addition, our dedicated customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the product.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be carefully packaged in a box with a protective foam layer inside to ensure safe delivery.

Shipping is done via an insured courier service with tracking number and signature confirmation upon delivery.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)