Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Space Optimization

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Space Optimization

Stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Space Optimization
Stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Space Optimization

Large Image :  Stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Space Optimization

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Space Optimization

Description
Feature: Environmental Friendly Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Color: Customized Basin: Ceramic
Faucet: Yes Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Pop-up Waste: Yes
High Light:

space optimization bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

stylish bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is perfect for both residential and commercial use, such as hotels, homes, and washrooms. It features a modern style and comes with a ceramic wash basin and a bathroom mirror cabinet. This basin vanity cabinet also comes with a drainage system, making it an ideal choice for your bathroom. It is the perfect choice for those who are looking for convenient and stylish solutions for their washroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable and Environmentally Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect choice for those who want to add a stylish and elegant look to their washroom. It is made in Guangdong, China and follows the SIO9001 certification, which guarantees the highest quality. The minimum order quantity is negotiable and the price is the best. Delivery time is 30 days and payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer as deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. With a supply ability of 10000 sets per month, it is the ideal choice for upgrading washrooms. The ceramic basin and bathroom mirror cabinet provide a long-lasting and durable solution. It also comes with a drainage system, mirror, and faucet for complete convenience.
 

Customization:

Customized Washbasin Cabinet for Your Bathroom

Are you looking for a high-quality washbasin cabinet to fit your bathroom? Look no further! Our customized washbasin cabinet is the perfect solution for you. It comes with a whole range of features, perfect for any bathroom size and design.

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly

Our customized washbasin vanity cabinet is designed to provide excellent storage, sophistication and elegance for your bathroom. It is made of durable and environmentally friendly material, and is available in a variety of colors and styles. The drainage system ensures a clean and hygienic environment in your bathroom. With our customized washroom cabinet, you can have the perfect bathroom of your dreams!

 

Support and Services:

The technical support and service for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is as follows:

  • Provide professional technical advice and support.
  • Provide professional installation services.
  • Provide professional maintenance and repair services.
  • Provide professional customer service.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged with bubble wrap and cardboard boxes. It is shipped via a reputable ground or air courier service.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)