Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

odm Insect Proof Bathroom Sink Storage Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

odm Insect Proof Bathroom Sink Storage Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

odm Insect Proof Bathroom Sink Storage Cabinet With Ceramic Basin
odm Insect Proof Bathroom Sink Storage Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Large Image :  odm Insect Proof Bathroom Sink Storage Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

odm Insect Proof Bathroom Sink Storage Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Description
Basin: Ceramic Faucet: Yes
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Drainage System: Yes
Color: Customized Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly Mirror: Yes
High Light:

insect proof bathroom sink storage cabinet

,

ceramic basin bathroom sink storage cabinet

Product Description:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a stylish and sophisticated basin vanity cabinet that is perfect for any washroom. This basin vanity cabinet is made from high-quality materials and is environmentally friendly. The ceramic basin provides a modern touch to the overall design. The included faucet adds convenience and ease of use. The two-year warranty ensures that your purchase is secure and long lasting. This basin vanity cabinet is a must-have for any washroom and will be a great addition to your home. It is perfect for any space from a small washroom to a large bathroom and will provide a stylish, modern, and functional solution for your washroom needs.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Style: Modern
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Washbasin Cabinet: Yes
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet: Yes
  • Washbasin Cabinet with Sink: Yes
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an ideal choice for the washroom of hotels, homes, and other places, and it is made in Guangdong, China with the highest quality standard, SIO 9001. With an order of any quantity, you can get the best price. The payment term requires customers to pay a deposit of 30% of the wire transfer and the remaining 70% before delivery. The supply ability is up to 10000 sets per month. The cabinet includes a mirror, and it is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof and sunscreen. The installation is wall-mounted and a pop-up waste is available.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly

This Basin Vanity Cabinet is perfect for your Bathroom Cabinet. It is made with Washbasin Cabinet for convenience and style. It is certified by Executive officerSIO9001 and offers advantages such as Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen. It includes a faucet and pop-up waste, and is environmentally friendly.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet provides technical support and services for the product, including:

  • 24-hour customer service
  • Easy to install
  • Warranty and return policy
  • Free installation and maintenance services
  • Product replacement and repair services
  • Free technical consultation and advice
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be carefully packaged in a cardboard box and bubble wrap to ensure that the product is protected during shipping. The box will also be labeled with the appropriate shipping information. The product will be shipped via a reliable courier service and the estimated delivery time will depend on the destination.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)