Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Stylish Design

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Stylish Design

Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Stylish Design
Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Stylish Design

Large Image :  Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Stylish Design

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Modern Stylish Design

Description
Color: Customized Pop-up Waste: Yes
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Warranty: 2 Years
Feature: Environmental Friendly Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Faucet: Yes Basin: Ceramic
High Light:

ceramic bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

modern stylish bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

This high-quality Washroom Cabinet with Basin Vanity Cabinet is the perfect addition to your home or hotel bathroom. Crafted from durable materials, it is designed to withstand the test of time. It comes with a 2-year warranty and is available in a range of customized colors to suit your needs. The ceramic basin is a great addition to any bathroom, and the wall-mounted installation ensures that it is easy to install. With its modern design, this Washroom Cabinet is the perfect choice for any bathroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Color: Customized
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Also known as: Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is an ideal choice for a modern bathroom. It is perfect for ensuring your bathroom looks tidy and clean. Made of high-quality and environment-friendly ceramic, it is extremely durable and can withstand the test of time. It is designed with a modern style, and the pop-up waste and drainage system make it easy to clean and maintain. It comes with a certificate of Executive Officer SIO9001, and it is manufactured in Guangdong, China. The minimum order quantity is negotiable, and the price is highly competitive. The delivery time is 30 days after we receive the deposit, and the payment terms are 30% deposit and the remaining 70% before delivery. We have a supply ability of 10,000 sets per month.

 

Customization:

Customized Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet

We offer customized Wash Basin Vanity Cabinet for customers. Here are the details:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Color: Customized

Drainage System: Yes

Faucet: Yes

Installation: Wall-mounted

 

Support and Services:

We provide technical support and service for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Technical support includes product knowledge, installation guidance, and troubleshooting. We also provide customer service to help with any questions or concerns. Our customer service team is available 24/7 for any inquiries or support needed.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • The cabinet will be packaged in a cardboard box and wrapped in plastic bubble wrap.
  • The box will be sealed with secure tape.
  • The package will be shipped via a reliable courier service.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)