Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Customized Sunscreen Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Ceramic Basin And Mirror

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Sunscreen Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Ceramic Basin And Mirror

Customized Sunscreen Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Ceramic Basin And Mirror
Customized Sunscreen Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Ceramic Basin And Mirror

Large Image :  Customized Sunscreen Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Ceramic Basin And Mirror

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Customized Sunscreen Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Ceramic Basin And Mirror

Description
Drainage System: Yes Pop-up Waste: Yes
Feature: Environmental Friendly Color: Customized
Style: Modern Mirror: Yes
Faucet: Yes Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
High Light:

sunscreen bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

ceramic customized bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for those looking for a stylish and functional bathroom vanity. This basin vanity cabinet is made of durable and environmentally friendly space bath cabinet, and features a sleek modern design with a mirror, customizable color, and drainage system. It is also insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. With this basin vanity cabinet, you can create the perfect look for your bathroom while enjoying the advantages of its superior quality.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Wall mounted Cabinet
  • Durable and Environmentally Friendly
  • Pop-up Waste
  • Faucet
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a great choice for any washroom. It is made of high-quality materials and complies with the industry standard Executive Officer SIO9001. It comes from Guangdong, China, and has a minimum order quantity of negotiable. You can get the best price from the manufacturer. Once you pay a deposit, you can get it delivered within 30 days. The payment terms are simple: you need to pay 30% of the wire transfer as a deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The manufacturer can supply up to 10000 sets per month with a warranty of 2 years. It is easy to install and mount it on the wall, and it also has a mirror and faucet included.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Style: Modern
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Keywords:

  • Washroom Cabinet
  • Washbasin Cabinet
  • Washroom Cabinet Set
  • Washbasin Cabinet Set
 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Services for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

  • Provide installation instructions and customer service support.
  • Perform troubleshooting for any technical issues.
  • Assist in product selection based on customer needs.
  • Provide regular maintenance and repairs.
  • Answer inquiries about features, specifications, warranties, etc.
  • Provide training and resources to ensure the proper use of the product.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be carefully packaged in a box with cushioning materials to protect the product during transportation. It will be shipped by a reliable shipping company according to the customer's requirements.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)