Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Modern Style Wash Basin Base Cabinet Waterproof

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Modern Style Wash Basin Base Cabinet Waterproof

Modern Style Wash Basin Base Cabinet Waterproof
Modern Style Wash Basin Base Cabinet Waterproof

Large Image :  Modern Style Wash Basin Base Cabinet Waterproof

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Modern Style Wash Basin Base Cabinet Waterproof

Description
Pop-up Waste: Yes Color: Customized
Warranty: 2 Years Style: Modern
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Feature: Environmental Friendly
Drainage System: Yes Mirror: Yes
High Light:

modern wash basin base cabinet

,

waterproof wash basin base cabinet

Product Description:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

The modern and stylish Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect addition to any bathroom. It is both durable and environmentally friendly, making it a great choice for a long-lasting, sustainable bathroom. The cabinet is nsect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen, making it ideal for protecting the contents of the cabinet from the elements. Additionally, it comes with a faucet for added convenience.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Bathroom Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect combination of convenience and style. It is made of high-quality materials, and its surface is treated with special insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen layers, making it more durable and reliable. This product is certified by executive officers SIO9001, and its origin is Guangdong, China. It is ideal for hotel, home, and bathroom usages. It also comes with a mirror and pop-up waste, making it more convenient. The minimum order quantity is negotiable, and the price is highly competitive. Delivery time is 30 days, and 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as a deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We can provide up to 10000 sets per month.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin:

Guangdong, China

Certification:

Executive officerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity:

Negotiable

Price:

Get the best price

Delivery Time:

Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms:

30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability:

10000 sets per month

Warranty:

2 Years

Style:

Modern

Advantages:

Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen

Usage:

Hotel,Home,Bathroom

Space Bath Cabinet:

Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Customize Your Washroom Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet
 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • Provide installation instructions
  • Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting
  • Answer customer questions related to the product
  • Provide product maintenance and repair advice
  • Provide parts replacement information
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be packaged in a cardboard box with bubble wrap inside to ensure the product is secure and safe during transportation. The box will be sealed with tape to prevent any tampering. The product will then be shipped with a reputable courier service.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)