Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop Up Waste Included

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop Up Waste Included

Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop Up Waste Included
Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop Up Waste Included

Large Image :  Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop Up Waste Included

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Mildew Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Pop Up Waste Included

Description
Drainage System: Yes Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Basin: Ceramic
Color: Customized Mirror: Yes
Style: Modern Warranty: 2 Years
High Light:

Mildew proof bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

oem bathroom wash basin cabinet

in durable and environmentally friendly washbasin vanity cabinet

Product Description:

This beautiful Bathroom Cabinet with Basin Vanity Cabinet and Washbasin Cabinet is perfect for your home. It features a ceramic basin, a mirror, and a pop-up waste. The mirror and the basin are customised to create an environmental friendly look that will enhance any bathroom. The mirror is surrounded by a frame that is crafted from high quality materials, giving it a timeless look. It is both functional and stylish, making it an ideal choice for any home.

 

Features:

  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet with Pop-up Waste
  • Ceramic Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Mirror Cabinet
  • 2 Year Warranty Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Drainage System: Yes
 

Applications:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect combination of elegance and practicality. It is made with high quality ceramic and is designed to offer a modern look to any bathroom. The Basin Vanity Cabinet is made in Guangdong, China and has been certified by Executive officerSIO9001. It is available in a variety of sizes and colors and the minimum order quantity is negotiable. The price is highly competitive and you get the best deal when you order in bulk. The delivery time depends on the size of your order and you will need to pay a deposit for 30 days. Payment terms include 30% of the wire transfer taken as the deposit and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. The Supply Ability is 10000 sets per month and the product is environmental friendly. It is suitable for both home and hotel bathrooms, and comes with a 2-year warranty. The Ceramic Basin and Bathroom Mirror Cabinet adds more luxury and sophistication to the overall look.

 

Customization:

Custom Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Are you looking for a quality washbasin vanity cabinet with a drainage system? Look no further! We offer bathroom cabinet solutions with a ceramic basin and environmental friendly features. Our washbasin cabinet is of the highest quality and comes with a 2-year warranty.

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Drainage System: Yes
Basin: Ceramic
Feature: Environmental Friendly
Warranty: 2 Years

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Technical Support and Services

We provide technical support and services for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our team of experienced technicians are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We will help you troubleshoot any issues and provide advice on how to maintain and care for your product. We also offer regular maintenance and repair services, as well as warranty coverage for your peace of mind.

We are committed to providing the highest quality of customer service and ensuring your satisfaction with our products. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping of Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

We package the bathroom wash basin cabinet in a cardboard box to ensure that the product is safe and secure during transit. The box is then placed on a pallet and secured with shrink-wrap for added protection. We employ a reliable and experienced third-party logistics company to ship the product to its destination.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)