Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Durable Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Mildew Proof

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Durable Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Mildew Proof

Durable Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Mildew Proof
Durable Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Mildew Proof

Large Image :  Durable Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Mildew Proof

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Durable Bathroom Washbasin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Mildew Proof

Description
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Mirror: Yes Drainage System: Yes
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Color: Customized
Pop-up Waste: Yes Feature: Environmental Friendly
High Light:

Mildew proof bathroom washbasin cabinet

,

environmentally friendly bathroom washbasin cabinet

Product Description:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is perfect for any bathroom renovation. Featuring a wall-mounted installation, this basin vanity cabinet is designed to provide maximum storage space. The cabinet is made from high-quality materials and comes with a 2-year warranty. The ceramic basin offers superior finish and provides an elegant look. The drainage system makes it easy to maintain and clean. A perfect combination of style and functionality, this washbasin vanity cabinet is sure to be the highlight of your bathroom.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Style: Modern
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable and Environmentally Friendly
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
  • Washbasin Cabinet
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for a bathroom. Place of Origin: Guangdong, China, it is certified by Executive officerSIO9001, making it reliable and safe. The Minimum Order Quantity is Negotiable, and the Price is the best one can get. The Delivery Time is 30 days after a Wire Transfer deposit. Payment terms are also specified: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. Supply Ability is 10000 sets per month, and Warranty is 2 Years. It can be used in Hotel, Home and Bathroom settings, and it is Environmental Friendly. It also has a Drainage System and Faucet, making it perfect for any use.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
 

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
Basin: Ceramic
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Drainage System: Yes

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is made from durable and environmentally friendly materials, with a ceramic basin and bathroom mirror cabinet. It is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen, and has a drainage system for optimal convenience. With a minimum order quantity of negotiable, you can get the best price and pay a deposit for 30 days. The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer as a deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. Our supply ability is 10000 sets per month.

 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • Provide free technical advice and guidance on product installation or usage.
  • Provide a quick response time for any technical queries.
  • Provide free maintenance and repair services for any defects observed.
  • Provide replacement parts where necessary.
  • Provide product warranty on all products.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be packed in a cardboard box with bubble wrap to protect the item from damage during shipping. We will use a reliable courier service to ensure the cabinet arrives safely.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)