Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Space Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Crafted For Durability

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Space Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Crafted For Durability

Space Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Crafted For Durability
Space Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Crafted For Durability

Large Image :  Space Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Crafted For Durability

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Space Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Environmentally Friendly Crafted For Durability

Description
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Pop-up Waste: Yes
Feature: Environmental Friendly Installation: Wall-mounted
Color: Customized Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Basin: Ceramic Faucet: Yes
High Light:

environmentally friendly bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

crafted durability bathroom wash basin cabinet

Product Description:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet: Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is designed to provide a stylish and space-saving storage solution to your bathroom. This basin vanity cabinet is constructed from a durable and environmentally friendly material, which is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. It is available in a variety of colors to match any bathroom decor. It is the perfect addition to any hotel, home, or bathroom. With its stylish design and ample storage space, our washbasin vanity cabinet is sure to help keep your bathroom neat and organized.

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Style: Modern
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom, Washroom Cabinet, Washroom Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Color: Customized
 

Applications:

The Washbasin Cabinet is the ideal choice for a modern, stylish washroom. Place of origin is Guangdong, China, certified by Executive OfficerSIO9001 and the minimum order quantity is negotiable. Get the best price for your purchase by paying a deposit within 30 days. Payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer taken as deposit and the remaining 70% payed before delivery. With a supply ability of 10000 sets per month, this Washbasin Cabinet features a drainage system and pop-up waste. It has a modern style ideal for hotel, home and bathroom use, as well as a ceramic basin and mirror cabinet. Get the best out of your washroom with this stylish and modern Washbasin Cabinet.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Drainage System: Yes

Mirror: Yes

Installation: Wall-mounted

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen

Our Washbasin Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet and Washbasin Vanity Cabinet are certified by Executive officerSIO9001, with Negotiable minimum order quantity and Best Price. You will get the product within 30 days after paying the deposit. We accept Wire Transfer and the payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. We can supply 10000 sets per month. This cabinet has Drainage System, Mirror and Wall-mounted installation. It also comes with Ceramic Basin, Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen advantages.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Technical Support and Service
  • 24/7 online customer service for any product inquiries.
  • On-site installation and maintenance services.
  • Troubleshooting and replacement services.
  • Expert advice on design and product selection.
  • Comprehensive warranty coverage.
```

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

The bathroom wash basin cabinet will be safely packaged with bubble wrap and cardboard box. Shipping is done through reliable couriers and tracking information will be provided.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)