Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Space Saving Insect Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Space Saving Insect Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System

Space Saving Insect Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System
Space Saving Insect Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System

Large Image :  Space Saving Insect Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Space Saving Insect Proof Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System

Description
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Warranty: 2 Years
Color: Customized Style: Modern
Faucet: Yes Drainage System: Yes
Mirror: Yes Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
High Light:

space saving bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

insect proof bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

insectproof space saving cabinets for bathrooms

Product Description:

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect addition to any bathroom, featuring a ceramic basin, a wall-mounted installation and a stylish mirror. It is environmentally friendly and comes with a pop-up waste for easy cleaning. The cabinet is made of high-quality materials for long-lasting durability. It has a modern design that will complement any home décor. With its sleek and stylish look, this Washroom Cabinet is sure to be the highlight of your bathroom.

The ceramic basin is designed to provide maximum hygiene while its mirror helps to create a bright, open space. The cabinet is easy to install and comes with a pop-up waste for added convenience. The cabinet is also designed with environmental protection in mind, using materials that are both energy-efficient and sustainable. The modern design of this Washroom Cabinet makes it a perfect choice for any bathroom.

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an excellent addition to any home and will make a great addition to any bathroom. Its sleek design and durable materials will ensure it stands the test of time. With its modern design and environmental protection features, this Washroom Cabinet is sure to be a great addition to any home. Enjoy the convenience and beauty of this Washroom Cabinet and make your bathroom look and feel more luxurious.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Style: Modern
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Color: Customized
  • Keywords: Washbasin Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an ideal choice for those looking to add a modern and stylish touch to their washroom. This cabinet is made from high-quality materials and is guaranteed to be an eye-catching addition to any bathroom. It comes with a faucet and a two-year warranty, so you can be sure that it will last for years to come. This cabinet is also environmentally friendly, so you can rest assured that it won't have a negative impact on the environment. With its sleek design, this cabinet is perfect for any bathroom no matter the size. It's perfect for adding a luxurious touch to your washroom.

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes from Guangdong, China and is certified with Executive officers ISO9001. You can get the best price and delivery is available within 30 days after you make a deposit. Payment terms include 30% of the wire transfer taken as a deposit and the remaining 70% before delivery. It is available in a variety of styles and colors and has a supply ability of 10,000 sets per month.

Whether you are looking for a modern style basin vanity cabinet or a washroom cabinet, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a great choice. It is an elegant and stylish addition to any bathroom and is sure to be a conversation starter. With its modern design and environmental-friendly materials, it will make a great statement in your bathroom.

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Pop-up Waste: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years
Installation: Wall-mounted
Style: Modern

Washbasin Cabinet is designed for modern bathroom, with Basin Vanity Cabinet as its core product. It is produced in Guangdong, China, certified by SIO9001. MOQ is negotiable and you can get the best price. After 30 days of wire transfer, you can pay a deposit and the remaining 70% before delivery. We can supply up to 10000 sets per month. The product is with pop-up waste and 2 years warranty. It is wall-mounted and has a modern style.

 

Support and Services:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet technical support and services include:

  • 24/7 customer service support
  • Assistance with product installation and troubleshooting
  • Help with product maintenance and repair
  • Replacement parts and accessories
  • Warranty coverage
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packaged with a 5-layer corrugated carton and bubble wrap for extra protection. The product is shipped through a secure express delivery service.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)