Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin

Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin
Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin

Large Image :  Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin

Description
Installation: Wall-mounted Mirror: Yes
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Color: Customized Faucet: Yes
Basin: Ceramic Style: Modern
High Light:

Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet

,

Natural Stone Wash Basin Bathroom Cabinet

,

Rustic Style wall hanging bathroom cabinet

Product Description:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect choice for bathrooms. It has a modern and stylish design. It is made of high-quality materials, which make it durable and long-lasting. The basin vanity cabinet is insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen. It also comes with a faucet and mirror to enhance its look and functionality. The color of the cabinet is customizable to match the décor of your bathroom. This basin vanity cabinet is an ideal choice for upgrading your bathroom and adding a modern touch to it.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Basin Vanity Cabinet: Ceramic
  • Color: Customized
  • Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
  • Washbasin Vanity Cabinet: Yes

 

Rustic Style Bathroom Cabinet with Natural Stone Wash Basin 0

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is the perfect choice for hotels, homes and bathrooms. With its Place of Origin being Guangdong, China and its Certification from Executive officerSIO9001, you can rest assured that it is of the highest quality. The Minimum Order Quantity is Negotiable and the Price is the best on the market. Delivery Time is pay a deposit for 30 days and the Payment Terms are 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery. With a Supply Ability of 10000 sets per month, you can be sure that your needs will be met. It is Wall-mounted for easy installation and comes with a Pop-up Waste and Drainage System for convenience. Get your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet today!

 

Customization:

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
  • Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
  • Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
  • Price: Get the best price
  • Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
  • Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
  • Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly

This Washroom Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet and Bathroom Cabinet is perfect for any bathroom. It features a Place of Origin of Guangdong, China, certification of Executive officersSIO9001, minimum order negotiable, price that is the best, delivery time pay a deposit for 30 days, payment terms of 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery, supply ability of 10000 sets per month, faucet yes, name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, warranty of 2 years, drainage system yes, and feature environmental friendly.

 

Support and Services:

Technical Support and Service for Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet:

  • 24/7 customer service support.
  • Free installation and maintenance service.
  • Dedicated technical team to assist with product issues.
  • Replacement parts and components available.
  • Troubleshooting and diagnostic support.
  • Upgrades and software updates.
  • Guaranteed product quality and safety.
 

Packing and Shipping:

Packaging and Shipping

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is packed and shipped with the highest quality and care to ensure that our customers receive the product in perfect condition.

The cabinet is individually wrapped and sealed with cardboard and foam padding for extra protection.

It is then shipped in a secure, durable, and weatherproof box to ensure safe and speedy delivery.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)