Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements

Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements
Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements

Large Image :  Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements

Description
Feature: Environmental Friendly Installation: Wall-mounted
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Drainage System: Yes
Color: Customized Style: Modern
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly Faucet: Yes
Keywords: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabints Size: 24 Inches
Material: PVC Application: Hotel Bathroom
Keyword: Hanging Bathroom Vanity Usage: Bathroom
Number Of Doors: 2 Type: Mirrored Cabinets
Load Weight: 45kgs Installation Type: Wall Mounted Types
Function: Bathroom Daily Products Basin: Ceramic
Faucet Included: No
High Light:

Drainage System bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Customized bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Drainage System corner bathroom sink cabinet

Drainage System Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Customized Requirements 0

Product Description:

Introducing the epitome of modern bathroom elegance and functionality - the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. This exceptional piece of bathroom furniture is designed to cater to your aesthetic and practical needs, ensuring that your bathroom space is not only stylish but also fully optimized for your daily routines. With a sleek and contemporary design, our Washbasin Cabinet is ideal for those who appreciate the finer details in life while demanding the utmost in quality and performance.

At the heart of this Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is the inclusion of a high-quality faucet, confirming that convenience is at your fingertips. The faucet's advanced design ensures optimal water flow and temperature control, providing a seamless experience whether you're freshening up in the morning or winding down in the evening. The faucet's durable construction promises longevity, ensuring that it will maintain its pristine condition and functionality for years to come.

Customization is key when it comes to personalizing your space, and our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet excels in this aspect. Available in a variety of colors, this cabinet can be tailored to fit your specific design preferences, ensuring that it complements your existing bathroom decor or serves as a statement piece that reflects your unique style. Whether you're drawn to classic hues or bold tones, the customized color options will make your bathroom space truly your own.

The modern style of this Washbasin Cabinet is characterized by clean lines, minimalist forms, and a focus on streamlined functionality. Designed with the contemporary home in mind, this bathroom cabinet embodies the modern aesthetic, offering a sophisticated and chic appearance that effortlessly enhances the overall look of your bathroom. The cabinet's design is not only visually appealing but also practical, with ample storage space to keep your bathroom essentials organized and easily accessible.

When it comes to durability and resilience, our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet stands out with its multitude of advantages. Crafted from materials that are insect-proof, you can rest assured that your cabinet will remain free from pests, preserving its clean and hygienic condition. Similarly, the fireproof construction offers an added layer of safety, protecting against potential accidents and ensuring peace of mind. For those living in humid climates, the mildew-proof and waterproof features of this cabinet are particularly beneficial, preventing moisture damage and maintaining the integrity of the cabinet's structure and appearance. Additionally, the sunscreen attribute ensures that the cabinet's color will not fade over time, even when exposed to direct sunlight, guaranteeing that the aesthetic appeal of your bathroom remains intact.

The versatility of this Bathroom Cabinet is evident in its range of usage scenarios. Perfectly suited for both hotel and home environments, the cabinet is a popular choice for anyone looking to elevate their bathroom space. In a hotel setting, the cabinet's modern design and practical features provide guests with the luxury and convenience they expect from high-end accommodation. For home bathrooms, the cabinet's functionality and style contribute to a sanctuary-like atmosphere, making everyday routines more enjoyable and efficient.

In conclusion, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a premium product that offers a harmonious blend of style, convenience, and durability. With its modern design, customized color options, and a multitude of practical advantages such as being insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and providing sunscreen protection, this cabinet is the ideal addition to any bathroom. Whether you are revamping your home bathroom or outfitting a hotel, our Washbasin Cabinet is guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations, providing a touch of sophistication and a whole lot of functionality to your bathroom space.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
 

Technical Parameters:

Parameter Description
Drainage System Yes
Warranty 2 Years
Style Modern
Usage Hotel, Home, Bathroom
Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Faucet Yes
Feature Environmental Friendly
Color Customized
Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Basin Ceramic
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, originating from the industrious province of Guangdong, China, stands as a paragon of quality and design, boasting a prestigious ISO9001 certification that underscores its adherence to the highest standards of production excellence. Tailored to accommodate a wide range of applications and scenarios, this cabinet is the embodiment of versatility and sophistication in modern bathroom furnishings.

Impeccably designed, the Basin Vanity Cabinet is an ideal choice for the discerning clientele of hotels seeking to imbue their suites with a touch of elegance. The cabinet's environmental-friendly features ensure that luxury does not come at the cost of the planet, making it a responsible choice for eco-conscious businesses. Moreover, homeowners can also elevate their personal bathroom spaces with this cabinet, transforming them into luxurious retreats that mirror the opulence of a five-star hotel's en-suite.

Each Washbasin Vanity Cabinet can be customized in color to complement the unique decor and style preferences of the setting, ensuring seamless integration with existing bathroom themes. Crafted with a high-quality ceramic basin, the cabinet not only exudes sophistication but also promises long-lasting durability and ease of maintenance. The refined drainage system ensures that practicality is not overlooked amidst its stylish design features.

Understanding the diverse needs of our clients, we maintain a negotiable minimum order quantity, ensuring that both small-scale renovations and large-scale hospitality projects can be accommodated with ease. We offer the best prices, striving to provide value without compromising on quality. Our streamlined delivery process guarantees that your order will be ready for shipment within 30 days upon payment of a deposit, with payment terms that are as convenient as they are customer-friendly: 30% wire transfer deposit with the remaining 70% payable before delivery.

With the capability to supply an impressive 10,000 sets per month, we are poised to meet demands of varying volumes, ensuring that each Basin Vanity Cabinet reaches its destination ready to enhance any bathroom it graces. Whether for a home, hotel, or any bathroom setting, our Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to deliver both style and function, making it a quintessential feature in any modern lavatory.

 

Customization:

Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Mirror: Yes

Drainage System: Yes

Style: Modern

Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Explore our range of Washbasin Vanity Cabinet solutions for a stylish and functional washroom experience. Our Washroom Cabinet is designed to complement the modern aesthetic while ensuring durability and eco-friendliness. Customize your own Washbasin Vanity Cabinet to elevate your bathroom's decor and functionality.

 

Support and Services:

Thank you for choosing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. We are committed to providing you with quality products and exceptional service. Our Product Technical Support and Services are designed to ensure that your experience with our product is seamless and satisfactory.

If you encounter any issues with your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please refer to the user manual for troubleshooting tips. The manual includes common issues and step-by-step instructions to resolve them. It is also a valuable resource for understanding how to best maintain and clean your cabinet to ensure its longevity.

For technical support, our dedicated team is available to assist you with any product-related queries or concerns. They are well-trained in all aspects of our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet and can provide you with expert advice and solutions.

In the unlikely event that your product requires servicing, we offer comprehensive services to address any malfunctions or damages. Our service team is equipped with the necessary tools and expertise to repair or replace parts as needed, ensuring that your cabinet remains in optimal condition.

Please note that our products come with a manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and coverage details are specified in the warranty card provided with your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. We encourage you to register your product upon purchase to activate the warranty and facilitate any future service claims.

Lastly, we continuously strive to improve our products and services. We welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have regarding your experience with the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Your input is invaluable to us and helps us serve you better.

Thank you for your trust in our brand. We are here to support you every step of the way.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

Each Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is carefully packaged in a high-strength corrugated cardboard box designed to withstand the rigors of transportation. The cabinet is secured within the box with protective foam padding on all sides to prevent movement and reduce the risk of damage. The wash basin is separately wrapped in a padded material and placed in a custom-fit cavity within the box to ensure its safety. All hardware and installation instructions are included in a sealed plastic bag, attached to the inside of the box lid for easy access upon opening.

Shipping:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is shipped via a reliable freight carrier to ensure safe and prompt delivery. The package is clearly labeled with fragile content warnings and handling instructions to minimize the risk of mishandling. Before dispatch, each package is thoroughly inspected to ensure it meets our quality and safety standards. Upon shipping, customers will receive a tracking number to monitor their package's progress until it arrives at the destination. We recommend inspecting the package upon arrival for any signs of damage and reporting it immediately for resolution.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China.

Q2: What certification does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet have?

A2: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet has the Executive officer SIO9001 certification.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please inquire with us directly, and we'll provide you with a competitive quote based on your order details.

Q5: What is the delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after paying a deposit.

Q6: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% is to be paid before delivery.

Q7: What is the supply ability for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A7: We have the supply ability to provide up to 10000 sets per month of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)