Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms

High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms
High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms

Large Image :  High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms

Description
Color: Customized Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Mirror: Yes Feature: Eco Friendly
Pop-up Waste: Yes Warranty: 1 Year
Faucet: Yes Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Delivery Date: 15-25days Number Of Doors: 2
Hardware Finish: Chrome Design Style: Modern
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Mirror Size: 800*30*800mm
Faucet Included: No Style: Modern
Load Weight: 45kgs Mounting Type: Wall Mounted
Assembly Required: Yes Drainage System: Yes
High Light:

High Performance bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Luxury bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

High Performance corner bathroom sink cabinet

High Performance Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxury Bathrooms 0

Product Description:

Introducing the epitome of modern elegance and practical design - our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. This meticulously crafted piece is the perfect fusion of aesthetics and functionality, designed to elevate the style quotient of your bathroom space while offering unparalleled convenience. With a range of customizable colors, this basin vanity cabinet can seamlessly blend with any bathroom decor or stand out as a statement piece, depending on your personal taste and style.

The Washbasin Cabinet features a high-quality ceramic basin that exudes a sense of luxury and sophistication. The ceramic material is known for its durability and easy-to-clean surface, ensuring that the basin maintains its pristine condition through daily use. The smooth, non-porous surface of the ceramic basin is resistant to stains and scratches, making it an ideal choice for busy bathrooms.

One of the standout features of this washbasin cabinet is the inclusion of a faucet. The faucet provided with the cabinet is designed to complement the modern style of the vanity, with clean lines and a sleek finish that adds to the overall contemporary appeal. The faucet's design is not only visually appealing but also functional, offering ease of use and efficient water flow. Buyers can enjoy the convenience of a complete set-up, with no need to search for a separate faucet that matches the style and quality of the cabinet.

The durability and longevity of our Basin Vanity Cabinet are assured with a generous 2-year warranty. This warranty underscores our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, offering peace of mind that any manufacturing defects or malfunctions within this period will be addressed promptly and professionally. We stand behind our products, and this warranty is a testament to the confidence we have in the craftsmanship and materials used in our vanity cabinet.

Style-wise, the Washbasin Cabinet boasts a modern design that is both sleek and minimalist. The clean lines and uncluttered appearance of the cabinet make it a versatile addition to any modern bathroom. The contemporary design is not only visually appealing but also practical, with ample storage space provided within the cabinet to keep your bathroom essentials neatly organized and easily accessible. The modern style of this cabinet is sure to remain timeless, providing a chic and updated look for years to come.

The customization options available for the color of the Washbasin Cabinet ensure that it can be tailored to suit your personal preferences and the existing color scheme of your bathroom. Whether you are looking for a bold hue to make a statement or a subtle shade to create a calming oasis, the color of this cabinet can be adapted to meet your needs. This level of personalization is a clear advantage for those who wish to create a bathroom that truly reflects their unique style.

In conclusion, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an exceptional choice for anyone seeking a blend of style, quality, and functionality. With a luxurious ceramic basin, a complementary faucet, a 2-year warranty, and a modern design that can be customized in color, this basin vanity cabinet is a versatile and attractive addition to any bathroom. Invest in this Washbasin Cabinet and enjoy the perfect balance of elegance and practicality, making your bathroom a sanctuary of comfort and style.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Advantages:
    • Insect-proof
    • Fireproof
    • Mildew-proof
    • Waterproof
    • Sunscreen
  • Usage:
    • Hotel
    • Home
    • Bathroom
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Keywords:
    • Basin Vanity Cabinet
    • Bathroom Cabinet
    • Washroom Cabinet
 

Technical Parameters:

Attribute Details
Color Customized
Usage Hotel, Home, Bathroom
Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Installation Wall-mounted
Pop-up Waste Yes
Style Modern
Faucet Yes
Mirror Yes
Drainage System Yes
Feature Environmental Friendly
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, originating from the esteemed manufacturing hub of Guangdong, China, stands as a testament to superior craftsmanship and design. Certified with Executive officer ISO9001, this product assures quality and conformity to the highest standards of production. Ideal for both residential and commercial applications, the Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect addition to any modern bathroom setting.

Our minimum order quantity is negotiable, ensuring that we can meet the diverse needs of our clients, whether it be for a small residential project or a large hotel refurbishment. We strive to provide the best price for our customers, and we welcome inquiries to discuss potential savings for bulk orders. Upon placing your order with a 30% wire transfer deposit, you can expect a delivery time of 30 days, allowing for meticulous crafting and quality assurance of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

The payment terms for this exquisite Bathroom Cabinet are customer-friendly, with 30% of the wire transfer taken as the deposit and the remaining 70% payable before the delivery. This facilitates a smooth transaction and ensures that you receive your product in a timely and secure manner. Furthermore, with a supply ability of 10,000 sets per month, we are equipped to handle orders of any size, ensuring that we can accommodate the needs of our diverse client base.

Installation is seamless with the wall-mounted design, allowing for a clean, space-saving, and modern look in any bathroom. The usage of this Washroom Cabinet extends to various settings including hotels, homes, and bathroom facilities that desire a touch of elegance and functionality. The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with a durable and stylish ceramic basin, and for an added touch of luxury, a matching Bathroom Mirror Cabinet is included, enhancing the overall aesthetic and utility of the bathroom space.

The design of this Bathroom Cabinet is versatile, fitting effortlessly into contemporary or traditional decors. Whether you are looking to renovate a private home bathroom or outfit the washrooms of a high-end hotel, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet offers the perfect blend of style, durability, and practicality. Invest in this cabinet today and elevate the functionality and appearance of your bathroom space.

 

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officer ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Basin: Ceramic

Faucet: Yes

Drainage System: Yes

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Installation: Wall-mounted

Enhance your washroom with our stylish Washroom Cabinet . This premium Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is not only aesthetically pleasing but also environmentally friendly. With a sleek design and wall-mounted installation, our Washroom Cabinet is perfect for any modern bathroom.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to offer convenience and style to your bathroom space. To ensure your complete satisfaction with our product, we provide a comprehensive Technical Support and Services package that includes the following:

Installation Guidance: Detailed installation instructions are included with the product. Should you require additional assistance, our technical support team can guide you through the process via our online support resources.

Maintenance Tips: To help you maintain the longevity and appearance of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, we provide you with essential care and maintenance recommendations.

Troubleshooting Support: If you encounter any issues with your cabinet, our troubleshooting support is available to help you identify and resolve common problems.

Warranty Service: Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with a manufacturer's warranty. For warranty claims or service inquiries, please refer to the warranty documentation provided with your product.

Replacement Parts: In the event that you need replacement parts for your cabinet, we offer a selection of parts for purchase. Please refer to our parts catalog or contact our support team for assistance in selecting the correct parts for your model.

Product Upgrades: We are committed to continuous improvement. Information about product upgrades and enhancements will be made available to ensure your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet remains up-to-date with the latest features.

Our goal is to provide you with a seamless experience and ensure your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet meets your needs. For further assistance, please access our support resources or reach out to our customer service team.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

Each Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is carefully packaged in a strong, protective box to ensure it arrives in perfect condition. The cabinet is wrapped in a high-density foam sheet and placed within a heavy-duty corrugated cardboard box that is tailored to the cabinet's dimensions. Corner protectors are used to safeguard all edges, and additional support is provided to prevent any movement within the box during transit. The packaging also includes a clear label with the product description, handling instructions, and a barcode for inventory management.

Shipping:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinets are shipped via a reliable freight service to provide safe and prompt delivery. The shipment is palletized and shrink-wrapped to secure the package further and avoid any damage during handling. Before dispatch, each package is thoroughly inspected to ensure it meets our quality standards. Customers will receive a tracking number to monitor their shipment's progress. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination, and additional shipping options are available upon request for expedited delivery.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship and materials.

Q2: Does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet come with any certifications?

A2: Yes, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with the Executive officerSIO9001 certification, which ensures that it meets high-quality standards.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and we can accommodate your request.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please contact us directly. We offer competitive pricing and are willing to work with you to meet your budget.

Q5: What is the delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The standard delivery time is 30 days after paying a deposit. We work diligently to ensure that your order is processed and shipped in a timely manner.

Q6: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. This structure ensures a commitment to your order while also providing flexibility.

Q7: How many sets of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet can you supply per month?

A7: We have the ability to supply 10,000 sets of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet per month, allowing us to fulfill both small and large orders efficiently.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)