Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish

Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish
Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish

Large Image :  Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish

Description
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Basin: Ceramic Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Mirror: Yes Faucet: Yes
Feature: Environmental Friendly Color: White
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Product Type: Bathroom Cabinet
Design Style: Modern Function: Bathroom Daily Products
Surface Finished: Matte Or Glossy Cabinet Type: Mordern Bathroom Cabinet
Mirror Size: 800*30*800mm Material: Ceramic
Drawer Finish: White Size: Customized
Installation Type: Wall Mounted Drainage System: Yes
High Light:

Sleek bathroom sink and toilet cabinets

,

Stylish bathroom sink and toilet cabinets

,

Modern corner bathroom sink cabinet

Sleek Modern Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Stylish 0Product Description:

Introducing the sophisticated and sleek Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, a modern marvel designed to enhance the aesthetics and functionality of your personal space. Whether you're refurbishing your home bathroom or selecting fixtures for a hotel, this basin vanity cabinet combines utility with style, ensuring your bathroom stands out with a contemporary flair.

Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet features a sturdy and durable design, perfect for the everyday demands of a busy bathroom. The modern style of this cabinet is characterized by clean lines, minimalist forms, and a neutral color palette, allowing it to blend seamlessly with various bathroom decors while adding a touch of elegance and sophistication.

The usage of this washbasin vanity cabinet extends beyond mere functionality; it is a statement piece for any hotel or home bathroom. It is designed to meet the high standards required for hotel use, ensuring durability and ease of maintenance, while also being perfect for the home, providing a practical and stylish bathroom solution for families and individuals alike.

At the heart of this product is a high-quality ceramic basin. Known for its longevity and resistance to wear and tear, ceramic is an ideal material for bathroom fixtures. The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet's basin boasts a glossy finish that not only adds to the visual appeal but also makes it easy to clean, resisting stains and scratches that can occur with daily use. The sleek surface repels water and provides a hygienic environment, reducing the risk of bacterial growth and making it a safe choice for both home and commercial settings.

Complementing the ceramic basin is the innovative Bathroom Mirror Cabinet that accompanies this vanity. This feature serves a dual purpose of functionality and style, offering a convenient place to store your toiletries and essentials while also providing a reflective surface to assist with daily grooming routines. The mirror cabinet is designed with the same modern aesthetic as the vanity, creating a cohesive and attractive look.

One of the key benefits of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is its capacity to organize and declutter your space. With ample storage within the cabinet, you can easily store a variety of items, keeping your countertops clear and your bathroom tidy. The thoughtful design includes smooth-opening drawers or doors, with handles or push-to-open mechanisms that contribute to the modern vibe of the vanity.

Installation of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is straightforward, with clear instructions and all necessary hardware included. It's designed to be user-friendly, allowing homeowners to either install it themselves or with the help of a professional with minimal effort. The cabinet's construction ensures it is securely mounted to the wall, providing a stable and secure base for the ceramic basin.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is more than just a functional piece of bathroom furniture; it is an investment in the style and comfort of your bathroom. With its modern design, high-quality materials, and versatile usage, this washbasin vanity cabinet is the perfect addition to any bathroom looking to combine practicality with a touch of luxury. Whether you are in the market for a hotel-grade vanity that can withstand frequent use or a stylish centerpiece for your home bathroom, this product is sure to exceed your expectations and transform your space.

In summary, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a top-tier choice for anyone seeking a modern, durable, and stylish basin vanity cabinet. It integrates seamlessly into a variety of bathroom settings, providing an elegant solution for your washing and storage needs. The combination of the high-quality ceramic basin and the multi-functional mirror cabinet makes this vanity an essential component of any contemporary bathroom design.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Color: Customized
  • Basin: High-quality Ceramic
  • Usage: Suitable for Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Faucet: Included with purchase
  • Type: Washbasin Cabinet
  • Style: Basin Vanity Cabinet
  • Design: Modern Washbasin Vanity Cabinet
 

Technical Parameters:

Attribute Details
Name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Style Modern
Feature Environmental Friendly
Warranty 2 Years
Installation Wall-mounted
Pop-up Waste Yes
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Faucet Yes
Drainage System Yes
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, with its place of origin in Guangdong, China, exemplifies the fusion of modern style and functionality. This essential bathroom fixture meets the rigorous standards of the Executive officerSIO9001 certification, ensuring a high-quality product that complements any bathroom design. Whether for a hotel, home, or commercial bathroom, the Basin Vanity Cabinet serves as a centerpiece that combines practicality with aesthetic appeal.

Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is available with a minimum order quantity that is negotiable, allowing for flexibility in both small-scale and large-scale projects. We understand the importance of budgeting in such undertakings, which is why we offer the best price for our clients. By reaching out to us, you can receive a personalized quote that aligns with your financial and design needs.

Upon placing an order, with a 30% wire transfer deposit, our delivery time is set at 30 days, ensuring that your project stays on track. The remaining 70% of the payment is to be completed before delivery, providing a straightforward and secure transaction process. Furthermore, our supply ability stands at an impressive 10000 sets per month, making us a reliable partner for both one-off purchases and ongoing supply needs.

The Bathroom Cabinet is not only a testament to modern design but also to durability, offering a 2-year warranty. This commitment to quality gives you peace of mind, knowing that your investment is protected. Our ceramic basins are crafted to withstand the rigors of daily use while maintaining their elegance and functionality.

Customization is at the heart of our offerings, and as such, the color of the Basin Vanity Cabinet can be tailored to suit your specific design palette. We aim to ensure that each product seamlessly integrates into the intended environment, enhancing the overall aesthetic and user experience. With usage scenarios ranging from luxurious hotel bathrooms to cozy residential en-suites, the versatility of our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet makes it an ideal choice for a variety of applications.

 

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Style: Modern

Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom

Warranty: 2 Years

Mirror: Yes

Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Our modern Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is an elegant addition to any hotel, home, or bathroom space. Manufactured in Guangdong, China, and backed by ISO9001 certification, this Washroom Cabinet combines style with functionality. With a 2-year warranty, a beautiful mirror, and customization options available, our Washbasin Cabinet is designed to meet your specific needs. With the capacity to supply 10,000 sets per month, we ensure that we can fulfill orders of any size, offering the best price and a negotiable minimum order quantity. Upon paying a 30% deposit, expect a delivery time of 30 days, with the remaining 70% due before delivery.

 

Support and Services:

Thank you for choosing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. We are committed to providing you with quality support and services to ensure that your product experience is as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Our technical support includes a comprehensive range of services to address any issues you may encounter with your wash basin cabinet.

Our services include:

- Troubleshooting assistance: If you are experiencing any difficulties with the installation or operation of your wash basin cabinet, our team is here to provide step-by-step guidance to resolve the issue.

- Parts replacement: In the event that any component of your cabinet becomes damaged or is not functioning properly, we offer a parts replacement service. Please refer to the warranty terms and conditions to determine the eligibility for parts replacement.

- Maintenance advice: To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your wash basin cabinet, we provide maintenance tips and best practices for care and cleaning.

- Product information: Should you need detailed product specifications or additional information about the features of your wash basin cabinet, we are here to assist you.

- Warranty service: Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with a limited warranty. We can help you understand the coverage and process any claims you may have under the warranty.

Please refer to the user manual that came with your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet for initial guidance. For more complex issues or if further assistance is required, do not hesitate to contact our product technical support team (contact information excluded as per request).

We value your satisfaction and are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service. Thank you for your trust in our product.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is meticulously packaged to ensure its safety during transport. The cabinet is first wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap to protect against scratches and impact damage. Each component, including the basin, cabinet, and any hardware, is individually wrapped and secured within a sturdy cardboard box. The internal packaging includes foam or additional padding to prevent movement and cushion the contents. The box is sealed with heavy-duty packing tape and clearly marked as fragile to encourage careful handling.

Shipping:

We take great care in shipping your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet to ensure it arrives at your doorstep in pristine condition. The packaged cabinet is placed within a reinforced shipping crate if necessary, designed to withstand the rigors of transit. We partner with reliable shipping carriers who specialize in the safe delivery of furniture and fragile items. Upon dispatch, a tracking number will be provided so you can monitor the shipment's progress. Please inspect the package upon arrival for any signs of damage before signing for the delivery. In the unlikely event of any shipping damage, contact our customer service immediately for assistance.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship and materials.

Q2: What certifications does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet have?

A2: The product is certified with the Executive officerSIO9001, which attests to its quality and compliance with international standards.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we'll be happy to accommodate your needs.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please contact us directly. We offer competitive pricing and are willing to discuss discounts for bulk orders or other special pricing arrangements.

Q5: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: Our payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. This ensures a secure transaction for both parties involved.

Q6: How long does delivery take after placing an order for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The delivery time for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after paying a deposit. We ensure timely production and shipment of your order.

Q7: What is the supply ability for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A7: We have a robust supply ability of 10000 sets per month for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, ensuring we can meet both small and large orders efficiently.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)