Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms

Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms
Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms

Large Image :  Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms

Description
Pop-up Waste: Yes Warranty: 1 Year
Style: Modern Feature: Eco Friendly
Faucet: Yes Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom
Basin: Ceramic Drainage System: Yes
Surface Finished: Matte Or Glossy Keyword: Hanging Bathroom Vanity
Application: Hotel Number Of Drawers: 2
Keywords: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinets Mirror Size: 800*30*800mm
Mirror Included: Yes Assembly Required: Yes
Hardware Finish: Chrome Sink Shape: Rectangular
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Function: Bathroom Daily Products
High Light:

Compact bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Small bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Eco Friendly corner bathroom sink cabinet

Compact Eco Friendly Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Small Bathrooms 0Product Description:

The Space Bath Washbasin Cabinet is a quintessential addition to any modern bathroom, meticulously designed to enhance both aesthetics and functionality. This contemporary Basin Vanity Cabinet combines the elegance of a ceramic basin with the practicality of ample storage space, making it a perfect choice for anyone looking to create a sleek and orderly bathroom environment.

Constructed with durability in mind, the Space Bath Cabinet is crafted from materials that are both robust and environmentally friendly, ensuring that it can withstand the rigors of daily use while also being kind to the planet. The cabinet's sturdy framework is designed to resist moisture and humidity, common in bathroom settings, which makes it an ideal investment for the long-term upkeep of your bathroom.

The top of the cabinet features a high-quality ceramic basin that adds a touch of sophistication to the entire unit. The ceramic material is renowned for its strength and easy-to-clean surface, making it a hygienic choice for any bathroom. The smooth contours and crisp white finish of the basin create a striking contrast with the customizable color options available for the cabinet, allowing for personalization to fit any bathroom decor.

One of the standout features of this Basin Vanity Cabinet is the integrated bathroom mirror cabinet. This not only serves as a practical spot for daily grooming routines but also adds depth and brightness to the room, creating the illusion of more space. The mirrored surface is easy to maintain and adds to the overall modern look of the cabinet, ensuring that it remains a focal point in the bathroom.

Every aspect of this bathroom cabinet has been thoughtfully considered, including the inclusion of a faucet. The faucet provided with the cabinet matches the modern design and is engineered for efficiency and ease of use. With sleek lines and an ergonomic handle, the faucet complements the basin perfectly, providing a seamless look and a hassle-free experience.

The color of the Washbasin Cabinet can be customized to suit your individual style and bathroom theme. Whether you are looking to create a bold statement with a vibrant hue or prefer a more understated elegance with neutral tones, the customization option ensures that your bathroom will reflect your unique tastes.

Style is at the forefront of the design for the Space Bath Washbasin Cabinet. The modern aesthetic is characterized by clean lines, uncluttered surfaces, and minimalist detail. This modern style not only aligns with contemporary interior design trends but also promotes a sense of calm and orderliness, which is particularly desirable in a bathroom setting.

To summarize, the Space Bath Washbasin Cabinet is more than just a functional piece of furniture; it is a statement of style and a testament to sustainable design. With its durable construction, environmentally friendly materials, chic ceramic basin, customizable color options, and a modern faucet, this Basin Vanity Cabinet is sure to elevate the look and functionality of any bathroom. Investing in this cabinet means choosing a product that is designed to last, easy to maintain, and reflective of a refined taste in home decor.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Mirror: Yes
  • Usage: Hotel, Home, Bathroom
  • Ceramic Basin: Yes, included with Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Warranty: 2 Years
  • Keywords: Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet
 

Technical Parameters:

Parameter Details
Name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Mirror Yes
Installation Wall-mounted
Drainage System Yes
Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Feature Environmental Friendly
Faucet Yes
Style Modern
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, originating from the sophisticated manufacturing hub of Guangdong, China, is an embodiment of modern design and functional elegance. With a certification from the esteemed Executive officerSIO9001, this Basin Vanity Cabinet assures its users of unmatched quality and adherence to international standards. Each piece crafted with attention to detail, stands as a testament to the durability and aesthetic appeal that modern bathrooms demand.

Our Washroom Cabinet is available for acquisition with a negotiable minimum order quantity, thereby accommodating both small and large-scale projects. We pride ourselves in offering the best price for our clients, ensuring that the investment in their comfort and style remains unmatched. Upon completing a simple transaction process, where a 30% wire transfer is taken as a deposit, clients can expect a delivery time of just 30 days, making the wait for luxury short-lived. The remaining 70% of the payment is conveniently settled before the delivery of the product, ensuring a smooth and trustworthy purchase experience.

With a remarkable supply ability of 10,000 sets per month, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet can fulfill orders for large hotels or multiple home renovations without compromising on quality or delivery time. Whether it is for a single sophisticated home bathroom or an entire hotel's worth of washrooms, this cabinet fits seamlessly into any setting. The style is modern, catering to the contemporary aesthetic of clean lines and minimalist charm. Additionally, the color of the Wash Basin Cabinet is customizable, allowing for personalization that can match any bathroom decor.

Designed for use in hotels and homes alike, the Basin Vanity Cabinet is versatile in its application. The inclusion of a pop-up waste ensures practicality, while the presence of a mirror adds to its functionality, making it a comprehensive solution for any bathroom environment. The carefully thought-out design not only enhances the visual appeal of the washroom but also increases its utility.

In conclusion, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet from Guangdong, China, with its modern style, customizable color, and practical features like pop-up waste and an accompanying mirror, is ideal for usage in various scenarios, from upscale hotels to private homes. The product's availability, competitive pricing, and reliable delivery make it a standout choice for those looking to elevate their washroom's ambiance and functionality.

 

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Warranty: 2 Years

Pop-up Waste: Yes

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Style: Modern

Explore our range of Basin Vanity Cabinets, designed to enhance the elegance and functionality of your space. Our Washbasin Cabinets are crafted with precision in Guangdong, China, and come with a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind.

Each Bathroom Cabinet amalgamates modern style with environmental friendliness, ensuring a sustainable yet chic bathroom environment. The cabinets feature a convenient pop-up waste and a sophisticated ceramic basin integrated with a bathroom mirror cabinet, making them a perfect addition to any contemporary bathroom.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to offer both functionality and style to your bathroom space. We stand behind the quality of our products and are committed to providing our customers with exceptional technical support and services. Should you encounter any issues with your cabinet, or if you have questions regarding installation, maintenance, or use, our team of knowledgeable experts is here to assist.

To ensure your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet maintains its appearance and functionality, please refer to the care instructions included with your product. Regular maintenance and proper cleaning are essential to the longevity of your cabinet. If you require additional guidance on care or maintenance, our support team is on hand to provide detailed advice.

In the event that your product requires repair or you have technical concerns, our technical support service is ready to provide solutions. We can guide you through troubleshooting steps and, if necessary, advise on parts replacement or further services. Our commitment is to resolve your issues promptly and efficiently, ensuring your satisfaction with your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

For comprehensive support, our customer service team is available to address any further inquiries or concerns you may have. While we do not include contact information here, please refer to the original product documentation or visit our official website for the appropriate contact methods to reach our support team. We value your business and are eager to provide the assistance you need for a seamless experience with our product.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is carefully packaged to ensure its safe delivery. The cabinet is encased in a sturdy, protective cardboard box with ample cushioning materials such as foam or bubble wrap to prevent any damage during transit. The wash basin is separately packaged within the same box to avoid scratches or impact. All hardware components, such as screws and handles, are secured in a separate, clearly labeled bag to avoid misplacement. The packaging is sealed and reinforced with heavy-duty tape to maintain its integrity.

Shipping:

Your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet will be shipped via a reliable courier service to guarantee a prompt and secure delivery. Upon dispatch, a tracking number will be provided, allowing you to monitor the progress of your shipment. The product is insured during shipping for added peace of mind. Please inspect the package for any external damage upon arrival and report any discrepancies immediately. For heavy or oversized items, a signature may be required at the time of delivery. Make sure to verify the delivery address before checkout to avoid any delays.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship and materials.

Q2: Does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet come with any certifications?

A2: Yes, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with the Executive officerSIO9001 certification, which ensures that it meets international quality standards.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please reach out to our sales team. We offer competitive pricing and are willing to work with you to meet your budget.

Q5: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The payment terms for purchasing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet require a 30% wire transfer as the deposit. The remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Q6: What is the delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The delivery time for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after paying the deposit.

Q7: How many sets of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet can you supply each month?

A7: We have the supply ability to provide 10,000 sets of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet per month, ensuring we can meet both small and large order demands.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)