Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious

Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious
Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious

Large Image :  Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious

Description
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Color: White Faucet: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years Basin: Ceramic
Type: Wall-Hung Sinks Mirror Included: No
Hardware Finish: Chrome Number Of Doors: 2
Assembly Required: Yes Function: Bathroom Daily Products
Number Of Drawers: 2 Installation: Wall-mounted
Installition: Wall Mounted Types Mirror: Sliver Mirror
Sink Shape: Rectangular Load Weight: 45kgs
Installation Type: Wall Mounted
High Light:

Versatile modern wash basin with cabinet

,

Spacious modern wash basin with cabinet

,

Versatile corner bathroom sink cabinet

Versatile Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet Functional Spacious 0Product Description:

Introducing the epitome of functional elegance with our premium Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, a masterpiece designed to transform your bathroom space into a sanctuary of style and sustainability. This exquisite washbasin cabinet is not just a mere fixture but a statement of environmental consciousness and contemporary design, meticulously crafted to cater to the sophisticated tastes of modern homeowners.

At the heart of this product lies a luxurious ceramic basin, known for its durability and timeless appeal. The high-quality ceramic material ensures that the basin retains its pristine white luster, resisting stains and scratches that come from everyday use. Its smooth surface makes cleaning a breeze, allowing for a hygienic and fresh bathroom environment at all times. The ceramic basin is seamlessly integrated into the cabinet, providing a sleek and cohesive look that is sure to impress.

The feature that sets this Bathroom Cabinet apart is its staunch commitment to environmental friendliness. Every aspect of this Washbasin Cabinet has been thoughtfully considered to minimize its ecological footprint. By choosing sustainable materials and production methods, this Washbasin Cabinet not only brings style and functionality to your home but also ensures that your purchase contributes positively to the well-being of our planet.

Our Space Bath Cabinet is a testament to the fusion of durability and eco-friendliness. Constructed from environmentally responsible materials, this cabinet is built to last, standing up to the rigors of daily use while maintaining its aesthetic appeal. The cabinet provides ample storage, helping you keep your bathroom clutter-free and organized. The thoughtful design maximizes space efficiency without compromising on style, making it a perfect addition to bathrooms of any size.

A state-of-the-art drainage system is an integral part of this Washbasin Cabinet, ensuring that water flows smoothly and swiftly, preventing any buildup that can lead to mold or mildew. The efficient drainage system is discreetly hidden, maintaining the sleek lines and clean look of the cabinet. This feature underscores our commitment to creating a product that is not only visually appealing but also functionally superior.

For added convenience, the installation of this Washbasin Cabinet is designed to be wall-mounted, which not only saves precious floor space but also elevates the look of your bathroom by creating a floating effect. The wall-mounted design makes it easier to clean the floor area underneath, ensuring that your bathroom remains spotless and hygienic. Our cabinet comes with all the necessary hardware and a straightforward set of instructions, making the installation process as simple as possible.

This Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a harmonious blend of aesthetics, functionality, and sustainability. It is an ideal choice for those who refuse to compromise on quality and environmental responsibility. With its sleek ceramic basin, eco-friendly construction, efficient drainage system, and easy-to-install wall-mounted design, this cabinet is designed to meet the demands of modern living. It is a product that stands the test of time, both in terms of style and ecological impact. Elevate your bathroom with this exquisite Washbasin Cabinet and enjoy a space that is as beautiful as it is conscientious.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Usage: Ideal for Hotel, Home, Bathroom settings
  • Color: Available in Customized colors to match your decor
  • Installation: Wall-mounted design for a modern look and efficient space use
  • Mirror: Comes with a mirror for a complete vanity solution
  • Keywords: Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet
 

Technical Parameters:

Attribute Detail
Name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Pop-up Waste Yes
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Mirror Yes
Basin Ceramic
Style Modern
Feature Environmental Friendly
Color Customized
Installation Wall-mounted
Usage Hotel, Home, Bathroom
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, a quintessential modern furnishing piece, originates from the manufacturing hub of Guangdong, China. This product is a testament to quality and innovation, as it is backed by the Executive officerSIO9001 certification. Its design is tailored to suit a myriad of application occasions and scenarios, making it a versatile addition to any contemporary bathroom.

Integrating seamlessly into various bathroom layouts, the Basin Vanity Cabinet is particularly suitable for residential spaces, such as apartments, private homes, and condominiums. Given its wall-mounted installation, the cabinet offers a space-saving solution for urban living where efficiency and practicality are as important as style. Furthermore, the cabinet's modern aesthetic complements hotel bathrooms, adding a touch of luxury and sophistication to guest accommodations.

The Washbasin Vanity Cabinet also finds its place in the commercial sector, be it in office buildings or retail spaces where restrooms require a blend of functionality and elegance. Its durability ensures that the cabinet withstands the high usage typically seen in such environments. For property developers and interior designers, the cabinet is an attractive fixture to include in the plans for new construction or renovation projects, given its high supply ability of 10000 sets per month.

Client customization is at the forefront of the product's appeal, with a range of colors to choose from, ensuring that the Bathroom Cabinet harmonizes with varied interior palettes. The integrated drainage system further signifies the attention to detail and user convenience that the cabinet offers.

Potential buyers are encouraged to negotiate the minimum order quantity, ensuring flexibility to accommodate projects of different scales. The competitive pricing structure promises the best price for the quality offered. With a delivery time of 30 days upon paying a deposit, project timelines can be duly met. The payment terms are client-friendly, requiring only a 30% wire transfer as the deposit, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. This financial structuring aligns with the needs of diverse customers, providing them with assurance and clarity in their investment.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is not just a mere fixture but a statement of style and functionality that is set to enhance any bathroom space where it is installed. With its origin, certification, and customizable options, it represents a smart choice for both residential and commercial applications.

 

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officer ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Basin: Ceramic

Warranty: 2 Years

Advantages: Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen

Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Discover our versatile range of Washbasin Cabinets , designed to bring functionality and style to your washroom. Our Washroom Cabinets are crafted with precision, providing an elegant yet practical solution to your bathroom needs. The Basin Vanity Cabinet is not only a focal point for your bathroom but also offers the advantages of being insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and provides protection against sunlight. Enhance your bathroom with our durable and environmentally friendly washbasin cabinet options.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed with both functionality and style in mind, ensuring a seamless integration into your bathroom decor. Crafted from high-quality materials, the cabinet is built to last and provides ample storage space for your bathroom essentials. The sleek basin is engineered for easy cleaning and durability, providing a hygienic and convenient solution for your daily needs.

In the event that you require technical support or services for your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, we are here to help. Our team of experienced professionals is committed to providing you with the assistance you need to maintain the quality and function of your product. Whether you have questions regarding installation, maintenance, or troubleshooting, we are ready to provide you with expert advice and solutions.

To ensure the longevity of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, we recommend following the care and maintenance guidelines provided in the product manual. Regular cleaning with non-abrasive materials will keep your cabinet looking new and prevent damage. For technical issues or service requests, please refer to the product manual for specific instructions on how to proceed.

Please note that our technical support and services do not include on-site repairs or installations. However, we are dedicated to providing you with the necessary guidance to address any concerns you may have with your product. For additional information or to access our support resources, please visit our official website or contact our customer service department during regular business hours.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

Each Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is meticulously wrapped in a protective foam layer to prevent scratches and dents during transit. The cabinet is then encased in a sturdy corrugated cardboard box, ensuring its edges and corners are well-protected. The packaging includes reinforced corners for added security and to maintain the integrity of the product. Inside the box, we include an easy-to-follow assembly guide, along with all necessary hardware to ensure a smooth installation process for our customers.

Shipping:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinets are shipped using trusted delivery services to provide you with a reliable and efficient delivery experience. The package is carefully handled and monitored throughout the shipping process to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition. We offer standard and expedited shipping options to accommodate your needs. Upon dispatch, a tracking number will be provided so that you can monitor the progress of your shipment until it safely arrives at your doorstep.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China, ensuring high-quality standards and craftsmanship.

Q2: What certifications does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet have?

A2: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is certified with the Executive officerSIO9001, certifying its quality and compliance with international standards.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please contact us with your order details and we will provide you with a competitive quote.

Q5: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. This ensures a secure transaction for both parties.

Q6: How long will it take to deliver the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet after payment?

A6: The delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after receiving the deposit. This allows for production and quality checks to ensure your cabinet meets our high standards.

Q7: What is the supply ability of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A7: Our supply ability is 10000 sets per month, which allows us to fulfill both small and large orders efficiently.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)