Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin
Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Large Image :  Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin

Description
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Basin: Ceramic
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Feature: Environmental Friendly
Color: Customized Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Faucet: Yes Mirror: Yes
Storage Type: Cabinet Installation Type: Wall Mounted
Material: Wood Warranty: 5 Years
Keyword: Wall Hung Wash Basin Cabinet Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Dimensions: 24 X 18 X 32 Inches Drainage System: Yes
Delivery Date: 15-25days Number Of Sinks: 1
Faucet Included: No Surface Treatment: Polished
Number Of Shelves: 2 Shape: Rectangular
Application: Bathroom
High Light:

Compact Functional bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Wall Mounted bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Ceramic Basin corner bathroom sink cabinet

Compact Functional Wall Mounted Basin Vanity Cabinet With Ceramic Basin 0

Product Description:

Introducing our exquisite Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, a perfect amalgamation of style, functionality, and durability designed to elevate the aesthetic appeal and utility of your bathroom space. Meticulously crafted to meet the highest standards of quality and elegance, this product brings together a Ceramic Basin, a sleek Faucet, and a convenient Bathroom Mirror Cabinet, all in one cohesive unit. Customizable in color to fit your personal style and bathroom decor, this basin vanity cabinet is the epitome of modern bathroom luxury.

The heart of this ensemble is the high-quality Ceramic Basin, known for its resilience and easy-to-clean properties. The ceramic material provides a glossy finish that not only adds a touch of sophistication but also withstands the rigors of daily use. This basin is paired with a durable and stylish Faucet, designed to offer a seamless water flow and temperature control, ensuring a comfortable and splash-free experience every time you use it.

One of the key features of this Bathroom Cabinet is the inclusion of a pop-up waste system, which enhances convenience by allowing for quick water drainage and easy waste disposal. With a simple press, the waste pops up, making it effortless to clean and maintain. This thoughtful feature ensures that your basin remains hygienic and is a testament to the cabinet's user-friendly design.

The Washbasin Cabinet itself is not just a foundation for the basin and faucet; it is also an ingenious storage solution. With ample space to store your toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials, it helps keep your bathroom clutter-free and organized. The cabinet doors open smoothly and close with a soft touch, protecting the cabinet and its contents from wear and tear and reducing noise in the process.

Enhancing the functionality of this unit is the Bathroom Mirror Cabinet, which is seamlessly integrated into the design. This feature serves as a convenient space for you to keep your daily grooming essentials at arm's reach while also adding depth and brightness to the room. The mirror is easy to clean and provides a clear, undistorted reflection, making it perfect for daily routines like shaving or applying makeup.

As for customization, the color of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet can be tailored to your specific preferences. Whether you're looking for a bold statement piece or a subtle complement to your existing decor, our range of color options ensures that you can find the perfect match. This level of personalization makes our basin vanity cabinet a versatile choice for any bathroom renovation or update.

Quality is at the forefront of our design philosophy, and this Basin Vanity Cabinet is no exception. Constructed from durable materials, it is built to last and resist moisture and temperature variations commonly found in bathroom environments. The combination of practicality and chic design means that this cabinet is not just a bathroom fixture but a long-term investment in your home's comfort and value.

Whether you're in the midst of a full bathroom remodel or simply looking to upgrade your space, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an excellent choice. Its blend of form and function will transform your bathroom into a sanctuary of relaxation and style. With its customizable color, convenient pop-up waste, included faucet, and integrated mirror cabinet, this product is a comprehensive solution that meets all your bathroom needs.

In conclusion, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet stands as a testament to modern design and practicality. It is a must-have for those who appreciate the finer details and desire a bathroom that is both beautiful and functional. Choose our basin vanity cabinet to create a serene and organized space where you can refresh and rejuvenate every day.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Ceramic Basin: Yes
  • Bathroom Mirror Cabinet: Included
  • Drainage System: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Style: Modern
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Keywords: Washroom Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet, Bathroom Cabinet
 

Technical Parameters:

Name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Style Modern
Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Basin Ceramic
Color Customized
Pop-up Waste Yes
Warranty 2 Years
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Feature Environmental Friendly
Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet , originating from the renowned manufacturing hub of Guangdong, China, represents a blend of functionality and elegance, designed to complement the aesthetics of any modern or traditional bathroom decor. This cabinet is a perfect example of practical design, meeting the needs of everyday use while adding a touch of sophistication to your washroom space.

Equipped with a ceramic basin and a convenient mirror , it offers a complete solution for your bathroom needs. The quality of this product is assured through its ISO9001 certification , ensuring that each cabinet meets the highest standards of quality and durability. The Washbasin Cabinet is not only a testament to excellent craftsmanship but also to the commitment to customer satisfaction.

With a minimum order quantity that is negotiable, this product is suitable for both small-scale renovations and large-scale hospitality projects. The price is competitive, ensuring that you get the best value for your investment. To facilitate a smooth transaction, the payment terms are set at 30% wire transfer for the deposit, with the remaining 70% payable before delivery, making the purchase process as straightforward as possible.

The delivery time is efficiently managed, requiring a deposit to be paid for a 30-day lead time, which allows for meticulous crafting and quality assurance before the product reaches your doorstep. The supply ability of 10000 sets per month ensures that even the most demanding supply needs can be met with ease and reliability.

With a fully integrated drainage system , this Washroom Cabinet is designed for ease of installation and maintenance, ensuring that your bathroom remains as hygienic as it is stylish. The color of the cabinet is customizable , offering the flexibility to match or contrast with your existing bathroom color scheme. This feature allows for a personalized touch to your bathroom, making the Washroom Cabinet an ideal choice for those who wish to create a bathroom that truly reflects their personal style.

In conclusion, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a versatile and essential addition to any bathroom, providing functionality, style, and convenience all in one. Whether for residential homes, commercial spaces, or luxurious resorts, this cabinet is designed to meet diverse application occasions and scenarios, ensuring satisfaction and elegance in every use.

 

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Installation: Wall-mounted

Pop-up Waste: Yes

Mirror: Yes

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Color: Customized

Enhance your bathroom's functionality and style with our Basin Vanity Cabinet , tailor-made to suit your personal taste and the unique layout of your washroom. Our Washroom Cabinet offerings not only provide ample storage solutions but also come with the convenience of a ceramic basin and a practical mirror. Each Washroom Cabinet is crafted in Guangdong, China, ensuring quality and durability, backed by ISO9001 certification. Customize your bathroom space today with our exquisite selection!

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to offer both style and functionality to your bathroom space. Constructed with high-quality materials, it ensures durability and resilience against moisture and daily wear and tear. The cabinet provides ample storage space for your bathroom essentials, keeping your countertop clutter-free.

Technical support for this product includes assistance with assembly, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during use. Our team is available to provide guidance on the best practices for cleaning and preserving the finish of your cabinet, ensuring it remains a highlight in your bathroom for years to come.

To enhance your experience, we offer a range of services including a detailed installation guide, virtual installation assistance, and care recommendations. Should you encounter any difficulties or have questions regarding your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, our dedicated support team is here to help you get the most out of your product.

Please note that modifications to the product or use of non-recommended cleaning agents may void your warranty. We encourage you to read the care instructions carefully and follow them to maintain the integrity and appearance of your cabinet.

Thank you for choosing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction with our product and support services.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Packaging Details:

- The cabinet is securely wrapped in a high-strength protective film to prevent scratches during transit.

- Sturdy corner protectors are applied to shield the edges from impact.

- The cabinet is encased in a solid, multilayered corrugated cardboard box for additional safety.

- The packaging includes reinforced straps to maintain the structure's integrity and prevent the box from bursting open.

- Fragile warning stickers are affixed to the outer box to ensure careful handling by shippers.

- A detailed packing list is attached to the outside of the box, specifying contents and handling instructions.

Shipping Details:

- The product is shipped via a trusted freight carrier to ensure timely and safe delivery.

- Tracking information is provided upon dispatch so customers can monitor their shipment's progress.

- The shipment is insured against loss or damage during transit for added customer peace of mind.

- Delivery is to the curbside only; customers are responsible for moving the product indoors.

- Upon arrival, customers are advised to inspect the package for any visible damage before signing the delivery receipt.

- In the event of any damage or discrepancies, customers should immediately contact customer service for assistance.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China.

Q2: Does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet come with any certification?

A2: Yes, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with the Executive officerSIO9001 certification.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please contact us directly with your order details, and we will provide you with a competitive quote.

Q5: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

Q6: How long does it take to deliver the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet after placing an order?

A6: The delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after paying the deposit.

Q7: What is the supply ability of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet per month?

A7: We have the ability to supply 10000 sets of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet per month.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)