Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet

Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet
Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet

Large Image :  Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet

Description
Warranty: 3 Years Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Style: Modern Basin: Ceramic
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Feature: Environmental Friendly Drainage System: Yes
Product Type: Bathroom Cabinet Assembly Required: Yes
Function: Bathroom Daily Products Storage Type: Drawers
Number Of Sinks: 1 Keyword: Wall Hung Wash Basin Cabinet
Installation Type: Wall Mounted Cabinet Included: Yes
Color: White Mirror Size: 800*30*800mm
High Light:

Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

,

Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Faucet

,

Drainage System corner bathroom sink cabinet

Product Description:

Introducing our exquisite Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, the perfect blend of functionality and style for your washroom space. This stunning washbasin cabinet is designed to meet the needs of contemporary interiors, providing a sophisticated and organized area for your daily routines. The product seamlessly integrates a washbasin and storage solution with an elegant mirror, crafted to enhance the aesthetics and efficiency of your washroom.

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a wall-mounted masterpiece, ensuring that your floor space is maximized for a spacious and uncluttered bathroom environment. The design promotes ease of use, offering an ergonomic height for your comfort. The installation process is straightforward, and the product comes with all the necessary fixtures and fittings, allowing for a hassle-free set-up that can be accomplished by a professional or those with a bit of DIY experience.

The cabinet is constructed from high-quality materials that are both durable and environmentally friendly, ensuring that your Space Bath Cabinet stands the test of time while being kind to the planet. The rigorous manufacturing process guarantees that this washbasin cabinet will resist the high moisture and humidity levels typically found in washrooms, preventing warping, peeling, or damage from water exposure.

One of the most striking features of this washroom cabinet is the included mirror. The mirror is generously sized and strategically placed to offer maximum convenience for grooming, makeup application, or any other personal care activities. The reflective surface is made from premium, distortion-free glass, providing a clear and accurate image, while the surrounding frame complements the cabinet's design for a cohesive and stylish look.

Storage is a significant consideration in any bathroom, and this Bathroom Cabinet excels in this regard. The cabinet offers ample space to store all your bathroom essentials, from towels and toiletries to cleaning supplies. The intelligently designed compartments and shelves allow for organized storage, helping to keep your bathroom tidy and clutter-free. The soft-close doors and drawers enhance the user experience by ensuring a quiet and gentle closure, preventing any sudden bangs or damage to the cabinet structure.

For added convenience, this Washbasin Cabinet comes with a faucet included. The faucet features a modern design that pairs beautifully with the washbasin, and it is manufactured from high-grade materials that promise longevity and reliability. The smooth operation of the faucet ensures a consistent water flow and temperature control, allowing for a comfortable and efficient washing experience.

Understanding the importance of quality and customer satisfaction, we are proud to offer a 2-year warranty with our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects or malfunctions, providing you with peace of mind and assurance in the longevity and performance of your purchase.

In summary, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is not just a piece of furniture; it is a statement of elegance, a commitment to sustainability, and a testament to innovative design. It is the ideal choice for those seeking to upgrade their washroom with a product that combines a washbasin, storage solution, and mirror in one harmonious unit. Elevate your bathroom's decor and functionality today with this exceptional washroom cabinet, and enjoy the blend of luxury and practicality it brings to your home.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Ceramic Basin: Comes with a matching Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Advantages:
    • Insect-proof
    • Fireproof
    • Mildew-proof
    • Waterproof
    • Sunscreen
  • Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Keywords:
    • Washroom Cabinet
    • Washbasin Cabinet
    • Washroom Vanity
 

Technical Parameters:

Parameter Specification
Basin Material Ceramic
Warranty 2 Years
Feature Environmental Friendly
Pop-up Waste Yes
Mirror Yes
Usage Hotel, Home, Bathroom
Style Modern
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Included Basin Cabinet Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
Faucet Yes
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is an essential fixture that combines practicality with aesthetics, making it an ideal choice for various application occasions and scenarios. Originating from Guangdong, China, this Washbasin Vanity Cabinet gives a sense of quality and reliability that is recognized with its certification, Executive officerSIO9001. Designed to meet diverse customer needs, the product offers a negotiable Minimum Order Quantity, ensuring that both small-scale and large-scale requirements can be accommodated.

Competitively priced, the Washbasin Cabinet invites customers to get the best price without compromising on quality. The delivery time for the product is set at 30 days post the payment of a deposit, enabling a smooth and predictable schedule for project completion. Payment is made convenient with terms that require 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery, safeguarding the interests of both the customer and the supplier. With a robust supply ability of 10,000 sets per month, this Bathroom Cabinet can fulfill orders of any size promptly and efficiently.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with a high-quality Ceramic Basin that complements the Bathroom Mirror Cabinet, forming a stylish and functional unit. Customers have the option to customize the color of the cabinet, ensuring that the product can be tailored to fit the design and color scheme of any bathroom. The wall-mounted installation feature not only saves valuable floor space but also contributes to a clean and modern bathroom design. The Space Bath Cabinet is not only durable but also environmentally friendly, making it a responsible choice for today's eco-conscious consumers.

Equipped with an effective drainage system, the Washbasin Vanity Cabinet guarantees a hassle-free experience, preventing water pooling and maintaining the hygiene of the bathroom. Whether it's for a residential project, a commercial setting such as a hotel or a restaurant, or a public facility, this Washbasin Cabinet stands out for its versatility and adaptability to different environments. The integrated approach to bathroom design makes it an attractive proposition for anyone looking to enhance the functionality and appearance of their restroom spaces with a reliable and stylish Bathroom Cabinet.

 

Contemporary Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet With Drainage System And Faucet 0

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officer ISO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Style: Modern

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Warranty: 2 Years

Basin: Ceramic

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is designed with a contemporary style, offering both elegance and functionality to your bathroom space. Each Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is certified to the highest standards and comes with a 2-year warranty, ensuring customer satisfaction. Upgrade your bathroom today with our eco-friendly and stylish Washbasin Vanity Cabinet, crafted with quality materials and attention to detail.

 

Support and Services:

Thank you for choosing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our commitment to quality products is matched by our dedication to providing exceptional technical support and services. Here is an overview of the support and services available to you:

Installation Guidance: We provide a comprehensive installation manual with your purchase, detailing the steps necessary to safely and correctly install your new wash basin cabinet. Please refer to this manual before beginning the installation process.

Product Inquiries: If you have any questions about the features, specifications, or compatibility of your wash basin cabinet, our knowledgeable product support team is here to assist you. They can provide you with detailed product information and guidance to ensure your satisfaction.

Maintenance Tips: To keep your wash basin cabinet in top condition, we offer helpful maintenance advice and care tips. Regular maintenance will help extend the life and appearance of your product.

Troubleshooting Assistance: Should you encounter any issues with your wash basin cabinet, our technical support team is ready to help diagnose and resolve the problem. We can guide you through troubleshooting steps and suggest solutions to common issues.

Warranty Service: Your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with a limited warranty. If your product experiences any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use, our warranty service will cover the necessary repairs or replacements according to the terms of your specific warranty policy.

Replacement Parts: We provide a selection of replacement parts for your wash basin cabinet. If you require a part, please contact our support team with the part number or description, and we will assist you in obtaining the right component.

Feedback and Suggestions: We value your feedback and are continuously working to improve our products and services. If you have any suggestions or comments, please reach out to our customer service team. Your insights are important to us and contribute to enhancing our offerings.

Please note that our technical support and services do not include in-person repair or installation. For complex issues or professional installation, we recommend contacting a licensed plumber or contractor.

We are here to ensure that your experience with our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is pleasant and trouble-free. Thank you for your trust in our product and services.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Package Contents: 1x Wash Basin Cabinet, 1x Installation Manual, Hardware Kit (screws, brackets, and silicone sealant)

Package Type: Corrugated Box with protective foam padding and corner protectors

Package Dimensions: (Length x Width x Height in inches)

Package Weight: (Weight in pounds)

Shipping: The product is shipped flat-packed and requires assembly. Detailed instructions are included in the package. Handle with care and inspect the package upon arrival for any signs of damage during transit.

Caution: Fragile. The ceramic basin included is susceptible to damage if mishandled. Ensure that the package is kept upright and not dropped or subjected to strong impacts.

Environmental Note: We are committed to reducing our environmental impact. Please recycle the packaging materials where facilities exist.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship and materials.

Q2: Does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet come with any certifications?

A2: Yes, it comes with an Executive officerSIO9001 certification, which assures that the product meets international quality standards.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for this product is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we will accommodate your needs.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please reach out to our sales team with your order details, and we will provide you with a competitive quote.

Q5: What is the delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The delivery time is 30 days after paying a deposit. This timeframe allows us to ensure that your cabinet is crafted to meet our high-quality standards.

Q6: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The payment terms are 30% wire transfer as the deposit upon order placement, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

Q7: What is the supply ability of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A7: We have the capacity to supply 10000 sets of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet per month, allowing us to fulfill both small and large orders efficiently.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)