Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience

Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience
Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience

Large Image :  Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience

Description
Drainage System: Yes Faucet: Yes
Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly Style: Modern
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Feature: Environmental Friendly
Warranty: 2 Years Pop-up Waste: Yes
High Light:

Elegant Practical bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Luxurious Experience bathroom wash basin cabinet

,

Elegant Practical corner bathroom sink cabinet

Elegant Practical Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet For Luxurious Bathroom Experience 0

Product Description:

Introducing the epitome of sophistication and functionality, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to complement the modern aesthetic of your bathroom space. Crafted with a keen eye for detail, this cabinet is more than just a piece of furniture; it is a statement of style and a testament to impeccable taste. The sleek lines and contemporary design ensure that it stands out as a centerpiece in any bathroom, providing a seamless blend of elegance and practicality.

The name itself, Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, reflects its dual function; it is both a washbasin and a storage solution. With a customizable color palette, this cabinet can be tailored to suit the specific decor and ambiance of your bathroom. Whether you prefer a bold statement or a more understated look, the color options are designed to cater to your individual style preferences, making it a versatile choice for a variety of bathroom designs.

When it comes to durability and environmental responsibility, the Space Bath Cabinet aspect of our product takes center stage. Constructed with high-quality, sustainable materials, this washbasin cabinet is built to last. The robust design ensures longevity, standing up to the rigors of daily use without sacrificing its aesthetic appeal. By choosing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, you are making an eco-friendly choice that contributes to the well-being of our planet while enjoying a product that does not compromise on quality or performance.

The practical usage of this Bathroom Cabinet extends to a range of environments, including hotels, homes, and any bathroom setting. Its versatility is one of its most commendable attributes, allowing it to serve as an integral part of both residential and commercial bathrooms. Hoteliers will find that it adds a touch of luxury and convenience to their guest bathrooms, while homeowners will appreciate its ability to transform their personal space into a spa-like retreat.

Storage is a key feature of the Washbasin Cabinet, providing ample space to keep bathroom essentials organized and easily accessible. Say goodbye to cluttered countertops and haphazardly stored items. With this cabinet, everything has its place, concealed within its sleek confines. The storage area is thoughtfully designed to accommodate items of various sizes, from towels and toiletries to cleaning supplies, ensuring a tidy and orderly bathroom environment.

Moreover, the integration of the washbasin with the cabinet creates a cohesive and streamlined look. The seamless design eliminates the need for a separate sink and storage, saving precious space in the bathroom. This is particularly beneficial for smaller bathrooms where every inch counts. The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is not only a smart space-saving solution but also an attractive addition that enhances the overall functionality of the room.

Our commitment to excellence is evident in every aspect of the Bathroom Cabinet. From the meticulous construction to the choice of eco-friendly materials, every detail has been considered to deliver a product that stands the test of time. The modern design is not just about aesthetic appeal; it also reflects the latest trends in bathroom furnishings, ensuring that your bathroom remains up-to-date and stylish for years to come.

In conclusion, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a perfect amalgamation of style, sustainability, and substance. It is an investment in your home or hotel that offers both immediate benefits and long-term satisfaction. Embrace the modernity, embrace the convenience, and most importantly, embrace the transformative impact this cabinet will have on your bathroom space.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Faucet: Included
  • Pop-up Waste: Yes
  • Color: Customized
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Advantages:
    • Insect-proof
    • Fireproof
    • Mildew-proof
    • Waterproof
    • Sunscreen
 

Technical Parameters:

Name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Installation Wall-mounted
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Warranty 2 Years
Style Modern
Drainage System Yes
Pop-up Waste Yes
Mirror Yes
Space Bath Cabinet Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Basin Ceramic
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, originating from Guangdong, China, is a testament to high-quality craftsmanship and modern aesthetics. This essential bathroom fixture, with its Executive officerSIO9001 certification, ensures customers receive a product that meets rigorous quality standards. The cabinet is designed to complement a range of bathroom decors, while also providing the practicality and functionality needed in a washroom setting.

With a negotiable minimum order quantity, this Washbasin Cabinet offers flexibility for both small and large-scale projects, making it an ideal choice for residential homes, hotels, and commercial bathrooms. The pricing model ensures that customers can acquire this essential item at the best possible price, aligning cost with quality seamlessly. A prompt delivery time of 30 days after a deposit ensures that renovation or construction timelines can be maintained efficiently.

The payment terms for the Washroom Cabinet are customer-friendly, requiring only a 30% wire transfer deposit to initiate the order, with the remaining 70% due before delivery. This financial structure is designed to provide peace of mind, ensuring that the investment is secure and the product is delivered as agreed. The supply ability of 10,000 sets per month guarantees that even the largest orders can be fulfilled without delay.

One of the standout features of this Washroom Cabinet is its environmental friendliness. Clients can take pride in their purchase, knowing they are contributing to a sustainable future while enhancing their bathroom's functionality. The inclusion of a pop-up waste feature adds to the convenience and hygienic aspect of the basin cabinet, making it a smart choice for any modern bathroom.

The ceramic basin that accompanies the cabinet is not only durable but also easy to clean, ensuring that the unit retains its pristine condition over time. The wall-mounted installation provides a space-saving solution and contributes to a more open and airy bathroom environment. Usage of this product spans various settings, including hotels, homes, and any bathroom requiring a reliable and stylish washroom solution.

In summary, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a versatile, durable, and environmentally friendly addition to any bathroom. Its thoughtful design, quality materials, and flexible purchasing terms make it an attractive option for anyone looking to enhance their bathroom's functionality and style.

 

Customization:

Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officerSIO9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Faucet: Yes

Mirror: Yes

Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Discover the perfect addition to your bathroom with our exceptional Washbasin Cabinet. Crafted in the heart of Guangdong, China, and boasting the esteemed Executive officerSIO9001 certification, our Washroom Cabinet sets the standard for quality and sustainability. With a production rate of 10000 sets per month, we offer the flexibility of a negotiable minimum order quantity and the promise of the best price for your bespoke Washbasin Cabinet. Our payment terms are designed for your convenience, requiring only a 30% deposit via wire transfer, with the balance payable prior to delivery. Each Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is equipped with a faucet and mirror, ensuring a seamless and stylish washroom experience. Invest in a Space Bath Cabinet that is not only durable but also environmentally friendly, aligning with modern ecological standards. Elevate your washroom with our premium Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, where functionality meets environmental responsibility.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed with durability and style in mind, providing a sophisticated and practical addition to your bathroom space. To ensure your satisfaction and the longevity of the product, we offer comprehensive technical support and services for any issues you may encounter.

If you experience any difficulty with the installation, functionality, or maintenance of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, our dedicated technical support team is available to assist you. We provide step-by-step guidance to troubleshoot and resolve any product-related concerns, ensuring a seamless experience for all our customers.

In the rare event that your cabinet requires servicing, we offer a range of services to address any functional defects or wear and tear. Our services include, but are not limited to, cabinet adjustments, hinge replacements, and surface refinishing, all performed by our skilled technicians to restore your cabinet to its optimal condition.

We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and technical support for your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet. Our support extends throughout the lifetime of the product, reflecting our confidence in its quality and our commitment to your satisfaction.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is meticulously packaged to ensure safe transportation to your doorstep. The cabinet is encased in a heavy-duty, impact-resistant corrugated box, with each component individually wrapped in a protective layer of bubble wrap or foam padding to prevent scratches and damage. The sink is secured with additional reinforcement to prevent any movement during shipping. All hardware and installation instructions are included in a separate, clearly labeled package to facilitate a smooth assembly process upon arrival.

We partner with reliable shipping carriers to provide you with timely and efficient delivery services. The package includes a tracking number for your convenience, allowing you to monitor your shipment's progress. Upon dispatch, you will receive an email notification with the estimated delivery date. Please inspect the package upon arrival and report any signs of damage immediately to our customer service team for prompt assistance.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China.

Q2: What certifications does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet have?

A2: The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is certified with Executive officer ISO9001.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please contact us with your quantity and specifications, and we will provide you with a competitive quote.

Q5: What is the delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after paying a deposit.

Q6: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The payment terms are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

Q7: What is the supply ability for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A7: Our supply ability is 10000 sets per month for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)