Send Message
Home ProductsBathroom Wash Basin Cabinet

Waterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin

Certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
China Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
The sales staff is very patient, the size customization questions are perfectly answered, and it is a factory that is trustworthy and cooperative.

—— Snethen

Whether it is product quality or service, it is very satisfactory and pleasant to cooperate.

—— Davor

Thank you for your excellent after-sales service. Excellent product expertise answered, which helped me a lot.

—— Hasan

Very professional, is a manufacturer with strong strength, has many years of foreign trade experience, first-class service, trustworthy.

—— Vasquez

The sales staff is very nice, careful answers, advice, the price is also very competitive, look forward to continuing to cooperate in the future.

—— Michael

The product quality is guaranteed, the manufacturer is also very kind, to meet all my needs, is a very satisfactory procurement experience.

—— Okocha

We are very happy to work with a quality supplier like you to provide good service and hope your business will prosper.

—— Mr Mwape

The one-piece toilet is very suitable for our home, thank you for providing me with the right size bathroom products, looking forward to future cooperation.

—— Chris

Thank you to the manufacturer for providing us with quality bathtub products, the quality is very good, friends I feel very kind to you.

—— Natalie

Professional and enthusiastic, the shower equipment purchased is very satisfied, happy cooperation.

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now

Waterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin

Waterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin
Waterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin

Large Image :  Waterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Certification: Executive officerSIO9001
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Get the best price
Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days
Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.
Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Waterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin

Description
Basin: Ceramic Faucet: Yes
Pop-up Waste: Yes Color: Customized
Advantages: Nsect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
Usage: Hotel,Home,Bathroom Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
High Light:

Waterproof wash basin base cabinet

,

Space Aluminum wash basin base cabinet

,

Integrated Basin corner bathroom sink cabinet

ProductWaterproof Space Aluminum Bathroom Cabinet Smart Mirror Ceramic Integrated Basin 0 Description

Introducing our premium Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, a state-of-the-art solution for modern homes seeking both functionality and style. This exceptional product has been meticulously designed to meet the high standards of today's interior design needs while providing a durable and practical fixture for your bathroom. The Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is a perfect blend of elegance and efficiency, crafted to enhance your daily routine with convenience and sophistication.

Our Basin Vanity Cabinet is a wall-mounted unit that offers a sleek and space-saving design, ideal for bathrooms of any size. The installation process is streamlined for ease, allowing homeowners or professionals to securely fix the cabinet to the wall, ensuring stability and a floating effect that adds a touch of minimalism to your space. The wall-mounted feature not only saves valuable floor space but also makes cleaning around the cabinet effortless.

One of the key attributes of this Washbasin Vanity Cabinet is its integrated drainage system. This essential feature ensures that water from the basin is efficiently channeled away, preventing any potential water damage or pooling around the unit. The drainage design is discreet and seamlessly incorporated into the cabinet, maintaining the sleek aesthetic of the overall piece.

When it comes to personalizing your bathroom, the color of your fixtures can make all the difference. Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet offers a range of customized colors, allowing you to match the cabinet to your bathroom's existing palette or create a standout feature with a contrasting hue. Whether you prefer understated neutrals or bold statement shades, the customized color option ensures that your Washbasin Vanity Cabinet complements your unique style.

We understand that longevity and reliability are paramount when choosing bathroom furniture. That's why our Basin Vanity Cabinet comes with a generous 2-year warranty, providing you with peace of mind and assurance in the enduring quality of your purchase. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in this warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects or issues you may encounter within the warranty period.

Durability is a cornerstone of the design of our Washbasin Vanity Cabinet. The cabinet is constructed with materials that are resistant to common bathroom threats such as insects, fire, mildew, and water. The insect-proof characteristic ensures that the woodwork remains pristine and untouched by pests, preserving the integrity and appearance of the cabinet over time. The fireproof nature of the materials adds a layer of safety to your bathroom, reducing the risk of fire-related accidents.

In humid environments, mildew can be a persistent issue, but our Basin Vanity Cabinet is mildew-proof, guaranteeing that the damp conditions won't lead to unsightly or harmful fungal growth. The waterproof feature is essential for any bathroom fixture, protecting the cabinet from water damage, swelling, or warping due to moisture exposure. Additionally, the unique sunscreen property of our cabinet ensures that the colors remain vibrant and unfaded even with exposure to sunlight, perfect for bathrooms with natural light.

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is not just a functional piece; it is a statement of style, resilience, and thoughtful design. It is an investment in your home that combines the practical needs of a washbasin with the aesthetic desires of modern home decor. The advantages of an insect-proof, fireproof, mildew-proof, waterproof, and sunscreen Washbasin Vanity Cabinet make it an unparalleled choice for discerning homeowners who value quality and durability without compromising on style.

Upgrade your bathroom with our luxurious and resilient Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, and experience the perfect combination of form and function. This product is designed to exceed expectations and provide you with a bathroom centerpiece that will stand the test of time. Embrace the blend of contemporary design and cutting-edge features with this exquisite Basin Vanity Cabinet, and transform your bathroom into a sanctuary of comfort and elegance.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
  • Faucet: Yes
  • Feature: Environmental Friendly
  • Installation: Wall-mounted
  • Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly
  • Basin: Ceramic
  • Keywords: Basin Vanity Cabinet, Washbasin Cabinet, Basin Vanity Cabinet
 

Technical Parameters:

Name Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet
Usage Hotel, Home, Bathroom
Pop-up Waste Yes
Mirror Yes
Feature Environmental Friendly
Advantages Insect-proof, Fireproof, Mildew-proof, Waterproof, Sunscreen
Warranty 2 Years
Faucet Yes
Basin Ceramic
Ceramic Basin Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
 

Applications:

The Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, originating from the reputable manufacturing hub of Guangdong, China, is an embodiment of sophistication and functionality. With its Executive officer SIO9001 certification, this product assures customers of high quality and adherence to international standards. As a centerpiece of bathroom decor, the Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to cater to both residential and commercial environments, boasting a versatility that accommodates a variety of application occasions and scenarios.

When considering the procurement of such an essential bathroom component, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet offers negotiable minimum order quantities to meet the diverse needs of clients. Furthermore, the promise of securing the best price ensures that value is paramount, without compromising on quality. The delivery timeline is efficient, requiring only a 30-day period post a deposit payment, which aligns with the industry's norms for custom-built furniture pieces.

The payment terms for the Washbasin Cabinet are straightforward and customer-friendly, with a 30% wire transfer deposit taken upfront to initiate the order, followed by the completion of the remaining 70% before delivery. This structured approach ensures a balanced transaction, safeguarding the interests of both the manufacturer and the buyer. Additionally, the impressive supply ability of 10,000 sets per month illustrates the manufacturer's commitment to meeting demand with promptness and efficiency.

The inclusion of a drainage system within the Washbasin Cabinet design is a testament to its practicality and convenience, addressing the functional demands of a washroom environment. Furthermore, the commitment to environmental friendliness highlights the product's modern feature set, which resonates with the growing global emphasis on sustainability.

Designed for use in hotels, homes, and bathroom spaces, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is not only a utilitarian fixture but also an aesthetic statement. The ceramic basin is complemented by a bathroom mirror cabinet, creating a cohesive and elegant washroom cabinet solution. This product is ideal for those who seek a harmonious balance between style and practicality in their washroom spaces.

Whether the setting is a luxurious hotel bathroom or a cozy home washroom, the Washbasin Cabinet stands as a testament to exquisite craftsmanship and thoughtful design. Its ability to blend with a variety of interior styles, coupled with the assurance of durability, makes it an indispensable addition to any modern bathroom. In conclusion, the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is a product that upholds the highest standards of quality, functionality, and aesthetic appeal for a multitude of application scenarios.

 

Customization:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China

Certification: Executive officer ISO 9001

Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable

Price: Get the best price

Delivery Time: Pay a deposit for 30 days

Payment Terms: 30% of the wire transfer will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% will be paid before delivery.

Supply Ability: 10000 sets per month

Feature: Environmental Friendly

Ceramic Basin: Bathroom Mirror Cabinet

Warranty: 2 Years

Pop-up Waste: Yes

Space Bath Cabinet: Durable And Environmentally Friendly

Enhance your bathroom with our stylish and functional Washroom Cabinet, designed to bring both elegance and efficiency to your space.

Opt for a Bathroom Cabinet that combines modern aesthetics with practicality, providing you with a seamless bathroom experience.

Our Basin Vanity Cabinet is not only a statement piece but also an eco-conscious choice, crafted to meet your bathroom needs sustainably.

 

Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is designed to offer both style and functionality to your bathroom space. To ensure you get the most out of your product, we provide comprehensive technical support and services. From installation assistance to maintenance advice, our dedicated team is here to help you every step of the way.

If you encounter any issues or have questions regarding the assembly or use of your wash basin cabinet, please refer to the detailed user manual that comes with the product. It contains step-by-step instructions and important safety information. For care and cleaning, use non-abrasive cleaners and avoid harsh chemicals to preserve the finish of your cabinet.

In the event that you need additional support, our technical team is well-equipped to provide guidance on troubleshooting any problem you may face. We offer tips for common issues such as aligning doors, adjusting hinges, and ensuring smooth drawer operation. For more complex concerns, we may provide service referrals to qualified professionals who can assist you on-site.

To maintain the longevity and appearance of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, we recommend regular checks to confirm that all fittings and fixtures are secure. This will help prevent any damage and ensure that the cabinet functions correctly. If replacement parts are needed, we can advise on the appropriate components and provide installation instructions.

Please note that our support and services do not cover damages resulting from improper installation, misuse, or natural disasters. For any service not covered under warranty, we can still offer assistance, though there may be a charge depending on the nature of the service required.

We are committed to providing you with a high-quality product and the support you need to enjoy it. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we strive to address your concerns promptly and effectively. We thank you for choosing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet and look forward to serving you.

 

Packing and Shipping:

Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is carefully crafted to ensure that it reaches you in perfect condition. We utilize robust packaging materials to protect the product during shipment. The cabinet is encased in a high-density foam that conforms to its contours, providing a cushion against impacts. This foam is then enclosed within a sturdy, corrugated cardboard box that withstands the rigors of transport.

For added security, the corners of the cabinet are reinforced with corner protectors to prevent any potential crushing or damage. The hardware required for assembly is separately packaged and clearly labeled for your convenience. All glass components are wrapped in a protective layer and securely fastened within the packaging to prevent any movement that could lead to damage.

Before shipping, the package undergoes a final inspection to ensure that it is sealed correctly and labeled with all necessary information, including handling instructions and product details. We dispatch our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet via trusted courier services to provide you with a reliable and efficient delivery experience.

Please inspect the package upon arrival for any signs of damage during transit. If you find any issues, contact us immediately so we can assist you. We are committed to your satisfaction and will work diligently to resolve any concerns you may have with the packaging or shipping of your Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet.

 

FAQ:

Q1: Where is the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet manufactured?

A1: Our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is manufactured in Guangdong, China, ensuring high-quality craftsmanship and materials.

Q2: Does the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet come with any certifications?

A2: Yes, our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet comes with the Executive officerSIO9001 certification, highlighting our commitment to quality and international standards.

Q3: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A3: The minimum order quantity for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is negotiable. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.

Q4: How can I get the best price for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A4: To get the best price for our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, please contact our sales team. We'll provide you with a competitive quote based on your order details.

Q5: What is the delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A5: The delivery time for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet is 30 days after paying a deposit. We strive to ensure timely delivery to meet your project timelines.

Q6: What are the payment terms for purchasing the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A6: The payment terms for purchasing our Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet are 30% of the wire transfer to be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery.

Q7: What is the supply ability of the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet?

A7: We have a robust supply ability of 10000 sets per month for the Bathroom Wash Basin Cabinet, ensuring we can accommodate both small and large orders.

Contact Details
Foshan Ririhong Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Miss. Lin

Tel: 86-13226127619

Fax: 86-757-82785623

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)